Chapter one:

"Georgia, are you ready to go?" Came a voice through my door. I was in my room packing my suitcase full of clothes and stuff, everything I thought I would need for a trip through Time and Space.
"Yes, Doctor I'm almost ready!" I answered back.
"Righto! I'll wait for you in the Tardis, the doors will be open!" He said and walked off outside the house and into his majestic time travelling machine he calls the Tardis.
This was my first adventure with this strange but interesting alien, who travels time and space, saving planets and galaxies and universes! I was excited.
"I'm so glad mum and dad is letting me go!" I said to myself. "I wonder where we're going first?!" I finished packing my bag and grabbed my toy Sonic Screwdriver and headed towards the Tardis.
"Bye sweetie!" Mum called out, "have fun with The Doctor!"
"I will!" I replied.
The doctor came out to help me bring my bag in.
"Keep her safe, Doctor!" She commanded him sternly.
"I will ma'am!" He replied politely.
"You'd better!" She responded roughly.
He just smiled as he picked up my bag and followed me into the Tardis.
I got inside but stopped halfway up the ramp. The doctor looked a little annoyed that I'd stopped because he was carrying my heavy bag! He put the bag down and watched my reaction to the unusual ship.
"Wow! It's it's... It's bigger... on the inside! Wow! I love it!!" I said as I raced up to the console. I looked at all the controls, there were buttons and switches and levers and a handbrake!!
"Wow! How do you even fly this thing?!" I questioned him as I examined the console.
He smiled as he once again picked up my bag and dropped it near the console.
"How about I show you?!" He suggested, his voice filled with excitement.
"Ok! Sounds good!" I responded just as excitedly.
He fiddled with the controls, flicked a few switches, pressed a few buttons, pulled a lever or two! It looked totally random, but I'm sure to the Doctor it would have been very necessary to do it in that order. I watched him pull one last lever and the Tardis started to rock and shake. I grabbed onto one of the rails so that I didn't fall over.
"Whoa! It's a bit... Bumpy!" I exclaimed as I was thrown into the console. I hung on to the non-buttony bits of the console.
"Welcome aboard, Miss Lyell!" The Doctor said loudly over the sound of the console groaning, he reached out his hand, I shook it firmly. I smiled at him, excitement running through my veins, he smiled back.

Suddenly the rocking and shaking stopped.
"Where are we Doctor?" I asked him.
"We're just in space at the moment! Until you tell me where you wanna go!" He replied, grinning at me, showing his beautifully white teeth.

I thought for a moment, I was about to say where I wanted go when suddenly the power went out and the Tardis started to rock and shake.
"Whoa!! Doctor!! What's happening?" I asked worriedly, I knew nothing about tardises, but I was sure this wasn't what was supposed to happen!
"It's some sort of loop! Whatever has got us, it's drawing us towards it!" He explained.
"Who do you think it is?" I asked him.
He shook his head. "I don't know! It could be anyone! Anyone who has this sort of technology!" He exclaimed his eyes wide like dinner plates.
The Tardis was being drawn in by a ship! A large ship!
The doctor looked at the Scanner to see what it was. His face dropped, he was almost struck with fear.
I went up and stood beside him and put my hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "What is it, Doctor?" I asked.
He looked at me with a terrified look on his face. "It's the Daleks!" He responded.
I looked shocked. It was the Daleks that he had saved me from earlier that day!! No wonder he looked worried. Those Daleks had talked of a secret weapon and I guess we were about to find out what that was!!