Chapter four:

"Mummy! Mummy! Wake up mummy!!" I woke up to find the Doctor sitting on my belly poking my face to try and wake me up.
"Goodmorning Doctor!!" I said groggily to the energetic little Timetot.
"Mowning mummy!" He said and bounced of my belly and off the bed. "Bweakfast time mummy!!"
"Ok! Ok! Ugh!" I groaned as I rolled and checked my phone for the time.
"What?! 5:30 am! Blimey doctor! Do you have to be an early riser?!" I grumbled as I sat up and got out of bed and dragged myself into the kitchen where the Doctor had already helped himself to some Jelly Babies.
"No Doctor, you can't have jelly babies for breakfast!!" I told him still a bit groggy.
"Aww! But mum!" He whined looking up at me with his big sad brown eyes.
"Oh don't look at me like that! You gotta have a proper breakfast! What about some mashed banana? You like banana, don't you Doctor?!" I suggested.
His little face lighted up like a Christmas tree! "Nana! Nana!!!" He cheered happily.
"Goody! We have a winner! Ok! You go sit in your chair while mummy prepares your banana!" I told him pointing to one of the chairs at the table.
He walked over and climbed up onto the chair and sat down, waiting patiently for his beloved fruit to come to him. "Nana! Nana!!" He cheered.
"Yep the banana is coming sweetheart!" I replied as I peeled the fruit and chopped it up into a bowl and was about to start mushing it when I saw the Doctor look over at me horrified.
"What's wrong Doctor?" I asked the terrified little Timelord.
"No mush mummy! No mush nana!!" He cried out, tears almost running down his face.
"You don't want it mushed? Ok! Mummy won't mush it!" I comforted the little Timetot as I put the musher down and carried the plate of chopped banana over to the little hungry Timelord.
"Thanks mumma!!" He said politely.
"Good boy, Doctor! Now eat your nana!" I said patting his soft head.
He grabbed the pieces of banana in his chubby little fingers and shoved them into his mouth, making quite a mess!
After he had finished I grabbed the bowl and put it on the sink.
I took one look at his hands and mouth and knew what had to be done!
"Right! Bath time for you mister!" I told him and picked him up and carried him to the bathroom.
"Mister Ducky coming too mummy?" The little Timetot asked looking hopefully up at me with his big brown eyes.
"Yes! Mister Ducky is coming too!" I told him as I scooped down and picked up the rubber duck.
We reached the bathroom. I undressed the little Timelord and ran the water.
"Now you wait here while mummy gets you some clothes! Then after your bath we're gonna go to the toy shop to buy you some toys to play with." I told him with excitement in my voice. He jumped up and down with excitement.
"But you gotta be a good boy and stay here ok?" I asked him.
"Okay mummy!" He said and started to play with the rubber duck.
I walked out the door and grabbed some clothes out of the Baby bag. I came back in to see the doctor was already in the bath and splashing around. I turned off the taps and started to wash him down!
"I got in bath all by myself, mumma!" He told me proudly, his big brown eyes looking up at me.
"Aren't you a clever boy then, eh?" I said to the little Timelord. I finished washing him and got him out and dried him off and quickly put his clothes on him. I wasn't having a repeat of what happened yesterday.
I picked him up and carried back out to the lounge room. By this time it was 7:00am already.
"Toys! Toys!" The Doctor cheered happily jumping up and down with excitement.
"Not yet, Doctor, the store isn't open yet! It opens when the little hand is on the eight!" I told the disappointed little Timelord and pointed at the clock.
"But that's ages away mumma!!" He said very disappointed.
"It's only an hour away! Would you like to watch some kids shows while you wait, Doctor?" I asked him hoping that it might take his little mind off the toys for long enough.
"Kid shows! Kid shows!" He cheered clapping his hands. I picked him up and placed him on the couch facing the TV. I put the TV on and put it on the abc kids show channel!
I then went off to sort out what was in this baby bag. I found heaps of baby clothes, a dummy, some pull-up nappies, a pram that needed assembling, and an unlimited bank card!
"This must be for if I need to buy anything for him!" I said.
"ROAR!!!" I heard the Doctor scream from the lounge.
I rushed in to see the doctor jumping up and down, "Roar!!" He screamed again. He spotted me and pointed to the screen.
"Dinosaur, mummy! Dinosaur! Rawr!!!" He cried out. I looked to the screen. The Dinosaur Train show was playing. It was obviously his new favourite show!
"Yeah! Dinosaurs!! You like Dinosaurs don't you doctor?" I said.
"Yeah! Mummy got Dinosaurs!" He said. He had obviously spotted my collection of dinosaur figures on my duchess. I rushed into my room to see them scattered all over the place, he'd had some fun!! Luckily none of them were broken!
"How did I miss that, this morning?!" I questioned myself, scratching my head.
I went back into the lounge and watched the show with him.
Mum appeared a few minutes later, obviously woken by the screeches of the tiny Timelord who was now sitting in the chair his eyes looking at the screen intensely watching the onscreen dinosaurs play some kind of prehistoric football!
"Morning mum!" I said sympathicly. "Sorry! Didn't know that he was so enthusiastic about Dinosaurs!" I apologised. Mum smiled.
"It's ok! Are you sure he's not your son?!" She joked as she walked into the kitchen to have her breakfast.