Chapter two:

We drew closer and closer to the Dalek's ship!
"The Dalek crucible! All aboard!" The Doctor said in a worried tone. I watched his reaction, he obviously didn't like the look of the situation we were currently in.
"It's ok, Doctor, it's going to be fine, you've defeated the Daleks many times, surely you can do it again!" I talked to him comfortingly, but he still looked worried.
"I know!" He responded. "But it just depends what this 'secret weapon' is. For some reason I don't have a good feeling about it!"

"Yeah!" Is all I could come back with. How do you comfort a distressed Time Lord?
Before we could say any more there was a thud as the Tardis landed inside the Dalek's Crucible.
"Well, we are here! May as well go out!" He said solumnly. "Otherwise they'll get in!"
I looked at the Doctor, a shocked look on my face. "But Doctor..."
He put his finger on my lips. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He put his hands on my shoulders and faced me, "we don't have a choice, we have to go out, they will get in! It's as dangerous in here as it is out there! I'm sorry!" He said solumnly and headed out towards the doors. He turned back towards me and smiled, holding out his hand. "You coming?" He asked.
I walked up to him and grasped his outstretched hand. "I guess so!"

"Right then! Let's do this together then shall we?!" He suggested.
"We shall!" I replied as I looked up at him and smiled.
He smiled back as he opened the doors and we stepped out of the powerless Tardis.
"Ah doctor, so good to see you again!" Came an all too familiar voice to the Doctor. "Ah I see you've brought along your little human pet!!" The voice continued.
"She is not my pet!" The Doctor scolded him.
"Who is it, Doctor? Who is that man?" I asked The Doctor from behind his back.
The Doctor looked crossly at the man before stating two words neither of us really wanted to hear: "The Master!"
"What?! I thought you said he was dead?!" I questioned him shocked.
"Obviously not!" The Doctor replied.
"Now! Doctor! Now that your here, we can prepare!" The Master said ominously.
"Prepare for what?!" The Doctor questioned him, his eyes squinting as he does whenever he's confused.
"Oh Doctor, don't play coy with me!" The Master said. "We can prepare to rule the world! That's what!"

"What?! Why would I help you rule the world?!" The Doctor questioned him, squinting his eyes again.
"Because..." The Master replied in an ominous tone, "if you don't, I'll make it so that all you can do is suck your thumb and call her mumma!" Pointing at me as he said it.
"What?! Why would you-" he started, but the master wasn't having it and pointed a strange device at him and pressed, sending a beam of light straight towards The Doctor, hitting him straight in the chest propelling him back into a wall, smoke billowed.
"Doctor!! Doctor?!" I yelled out trying to clear away the smoke to get to the Doctor.
The smoke finally cleared revealing a tiny toddler wearing a brown suit and a tie and on his little feet were now miniature little creamy white Converse sneakers, and the Sonic looked big in the little toddler's chubby little hand.
I went up to the tiny little toddler. He looked like the Doctor but I still couldn't believe my eyes.
"Doctor?" I asked as I knelt down to look at the now tiny little Timelord. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and blinked.
"M-mummy!! My head! It hurty!" He squeaked almost in tears.
"Oh dear!" I said and ran my fingers through the little Timelord's sticky-uppy brown hair. "Come here! Let's take you home!"
The tiny toddler got wobbly up to his feet and wobbled his way over to my lap. I picked him up, turned towards The master and looked at him angrily.
"I will get you for this!!" I scolded him, as I carried the now tired little Timetot into the Tardis.
"Right! I guess I'm going to have to take you to my place!! Oh boy! I don't know how mums gonna react when she sees you! I hope she doesn't think that you're mine!" I gulped at the thought, and flicked the switches I saw the adult doctor flick just a few hours ago! The Tardis rattled and rocked as it flew back through the time vortex towards my place. I pressed a few more buttons then sat on the chair, the little Doctor sleeping on my shoulder.