Chapter three

"Doctor! Calm down! No! Stop running around, you're gonna break something!" I roused at the now energetic little Time Lord running around the Tardis. We had landed in my front yard, and I was trying to herd the hypo little Timetot towards the door.
"No wanna go out! No wanna go out!" He kept screaming! I thought of different ways I could get him out. Then it came to me.
"Doctor, if you be a good boy and come out with Mummy, mummy will give you some Jelly Babies!" I bribed him.
"JELLY BABBIES!!" He screeched happily as headed straight up to the doors jumping up and down as he tried to open the door himself.
"Hang on, Mister, mummy will open the door for you!" I said as I scooped up the wiggling little Timelord.
"No! Mummy! No hold! No hold! I walkie! I walkie!!" He squirmed in my arms.
"No! Mummy has to hold you so that you don't run off on me!! Ok?" I told him.
"But mummy!!" He whined.
"But nothing Doctor! Now be a good boy, otherwise there will be no Jelly Babies for Little Doctor!!" I warned him.
He finally stopped squirming enough for me to open the door.
I stepped out just as the front door to my house opened and my mother stepped out towards us, her eyes were fixed on the toddler in my arms.
"Boy! Have you been gone that long!" She said shocked.
"No! I've only been gone a few hours!!" I replied confused then realised what she meant as I looked at the now quiet Timetot in my arms.
"Oh! Is that all it takes for you and the Doctor to-"
"Mum!! He's not mine!!" I hissed.
"Oh!" She said confused at the situation!
"Mummy! Why is Gwan acting funny?!" The tiny Doctor decided to chime in. I put my hand to my face and sighed!
"You just had to say that didn't you?! Gran is just confused, honey!" I told him.
"Why is Gwan confused?!" He asked his tiny face shining with pure innocence.
"Mummy?! Gran?! I thought you said he isn't yours?!" Mum said even more confused.
"He's not mine!! He just thinks I'm his mother!!" I hissed in reply.
"Oh sure! Now where's the Doctor?! I want to have a good talk to him!" She said crossly.
"Mum!! The doctor is here!!" I hissed again!
"No he's not! It's you and that little blighter!" She replied pointing at the little Doctor.
I sighed. "Mum! Take a good look at the little blighter! What is he wearing?" I asked.
Mum looked closely at the little Timetot.
"Well a suit! Like the Doctor's! You've dressed him up to look like his Daddy!" She replied.
I sighed again, this wasn't working so I tried a different tactic.
"Ok! Ask him his name!! If I had a kid I would call him Connor wouldn't I! Cause I like that name over every other name! So ask him his name?!" I asked mum.
She looked at me then at the Toddler in my arms. "Ok! What's your name little one?" She asked the tiny Doctor.
He looked at her, his eyes blinked.
"So?! What's your name then?" She repeated the question.
He looked at me, I nodded, he then looked back at my mother. "Docta!" He said proudly.
"Doctor! Right! Wait?! Doctor?! As in the Doctor?! It is him!!" She said as she stared wide eyed at the tiny Timelord.
"Now you're getting it!" I said relieved that she finally believed me.
"What happened why is The Doctor now a Two year old?" She asked.
"Um... Long story! Tell you later! At the moment I promised mister magoo here some jelly babies! Have we got any?!" I asked.
"There should be some in the cupboard!" She replied.
I carried the little toddler into the kitchen and opened the cupboard, and grabbed the packet of jelly babies, poured some into a bowl and gave it to the now wiggling Timelord. I then popped him on the couch and told him to stay while he was eating the lollies.
"JELLY BABBIES!!" He cried out each time he stuck another one in his mouth. I had to laugh at the sheer cuteness of the tiny Timelord in his little brown suit and tie, his little converses and his sticky uppy hair stuffing his mouth full of jelly babies, he looked like a chipmunk.

Once he had finished his lollies, he put the bowl down and climbed off the big chair.
"Mummy! Mummy! Jelly babies all done now!!" He cried out as he ran up to me in my room.
"Good boy!! Right I guess it's time you had a bath! Have we got any clothes for him?!" I asked my mother.
"Well when you sent me out to the Tardis, I found this!" She said as she dropped a baby bag next to me.
He had planned for an occasion like this! I couldn't believe how organised that Timelord was, and now look at him, one of the Last Timelords in existence and he was the one looking at me for protection. I suddenly felt a huge load of responsibility fall upon my shoulders, not only did I have a tiny toddler to look after and care for but that toddler just happened to be one of the last Timelords in existence!!
I sighed as I opened the bag to find some spare baby clothes. I found a little top that said "mummy's little Timetot" on it and some pants.
"These will do! Right bath time mister!" I said as I started to undress the little Timelord.
"No! No bath mummy! No bath!!" He screamed.
"You gotta have a bath sweetie! Cause you're a mess!!" I told the little Toddler.
"I no wanna have a bath!!" He cried.
"Why don't you wanna have a bath doctor?" I asked him softly.
"Water! Mine eyes! Mine eyes!" He cried.
"Water gets in your eyes?! Don't worry we won't get water in your eyes!" I comforted him.
"Mummy pwomise?" He asked squeakily.
"I promise! Look even mister Ducky is going to be a brave boy and get in with you! How's that?! Eh? Are you gonna be a brave boy like mister Ducky?!" I asked him holding out a rubber duck.
"Ok!" He said a bit more comfortable.
"Good boy! Let's go get clean! Mummy might even sing you a song while you have a bath! Would you like that Doctor?" I asked him as I picked him up and carried him towards the bathroom.
"Yeah! Mummy sing song!! Mummy sing song!" He cried happily.
"Ok!" I said as I put him down and turned on the taps.
"Bubbles mummy bubbles!!" He cried out.
"Yes I'll put some bubbles in!" I replied as I grabbed the bubble bath mixture out of the bag and squirted some into the water.
I turned off the water after it had half filled the basin.
"Alright you! Time for your bath!" I said as I went to pick him up.
"Mister Ducky go first!!" The tiny Doctor said pointing to the rubber duck sitting on the side of the bath.
"Ok! Mister Ducky will go in first and test the water! Then he'll tell us if it's ok for to hop in too! Ok?" I told the little Timelord.
"Ok mumma!" Said the little Doctor.
I put the rubber duck into the bubbly bath water and The Doctor watched the little duck intensely watching for any signs of distress from the rubber toy.
"Mister Ducky is enjoying it mumma! My turn! My turn!" Chirped the tiny Timelord.
"He is isn't he! Alright in you pop, cheeky boy!" I said as picked up the little Doctor and lowered him slowly into the bath.
I soaped him down while singing a bath song, the Doctor splashed and played with the rubber duck while trying to hum along to the song I was singing.
"Alright! You're all clean!" I told the soaking wet little Timelord.
"All clean now!!" He cheered happily as I picked him up and put him on the bath mat, I grabbed a towel and started to dry him off. Mum came in to put something away, she smiled at the Doctor and then left.
"Mum! Close the door!" I yelled but it was too late! The Doctor took off!
"Yay!!!!! No clothes! No clothes!!" He yelled cheerfully while he ran around the house stark naked!
"Mum!! Catch him!!" I yelled out as I saw the Doctor heading her way!
She tried to catch him but missed!
Oh great! That's all we need! A naked Timelord running around the house! Good thing it's a two year old Timelord!
"Doctor! No! Come here! Come on!! Come to mummy!!" I called out to him. He kept on running, thoroughly enjoying himself.
He ran straight past mum.
"Gotcha!" She said as she turned around and grabbed the cheeky Timetot.
"Look gwan! No clothes!!" He said proudly.
"Yes! I can see that!!" She said. "Now go back to mummy! There's a good boy!"
She put the little Timetot down and he ran straight up to me. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.
"Ok! Looks like it's sleep time for you mister!" I said as I picked him up and carried him back towards the bathroom. I got him dressed into his clothes and picked him up and carried him out and into the lounge room. He rested his sleepy head on my shoulder.
"What are we going to do with him tonight, Mum?" I asked her.
"Well, your dad's not going to be home until 7pm and he won't feel up to arranging that cot tonight so I guess he'll have to sleep with you tonight!" She replied.
"He won't fit in that wooden cot that poppy made me would he?" I asked.
"No! I think he's a bit big for that cot!" She replied and smiled at the sleepy little Timelord in my arms.

A few hours passed, dinner time was fun if you call getting a face covered in mashed pumpkin fun! He surprising let me brush his little teeth, but not after a little tantrum.
It was now getting late and the little Timelord was once again sleepy.
"Mummy! Me tired, mummy!" He whined.
"Yes, darling! Let's go to bed!" I told the sleepy Timelord.
I picked him up and carried him to my bed. I pulled back the covers on one side of the bed and layed him down. I covered him with the blankets. He smiled at me as he snuggled into the blankets!
I got into the other side of the bed and the tiny doctor wiggled over and snuggled into me.
"Goodnight mummy!" He said cutely as he slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep.
"Goodnight Doctor!" I replied quietly as I drifted of to sleep.