Chapter-2

He entered the white building where he parked that van in the parking lot.

He then took out the blue box and the big black bag.

He then went inside the building

There he used his key card, and went inside the dark room

"Boss, mission cleared", he said.

A deep voice came from the speakers

"Guards! Check him!"

The 5 different doors opened with 10 armed body guards each

Jungkook was smirking.

Guards checked him, his stuff and the loot he brought

"Everything is alright boss!", claimed a bodyguard.

The voice from the speaker came again

"Bring the loot to me"

The bodyguards took the loot and went towards the doors where they came from

"Good job...I'm very impressed!"

Jungkook smiled and said,"Thank you boss."

Then the main door opened which was right in front of Jungkook.

"Come in my boy",the voice came.

Jungkook went towards the door and as soon as he went inside, the door automatically closed.

A person with 100s of screen on the wall, sitting on the chair facing towards the screen said

"You impressed me a lot! But today my assistants were employed at that masquerade party, and that's why it was easy for you...but now I want you to work with my best 6 secret agents. The plan I will tell you onwards"

It will be Jungkook's first time doing a mission in group.

He started to break his knuckles and said,"Boss, I will never disappoint you...even if the task is impossible."

The person on the chair smirked and said,"Good....very good! Come with me"

Jungkook and that man, went through the door, which could only be opened bu the fingerprints of the boss.

They both went through a narrow hallway and reached another, which was locked with two locks, which could only be opened with the specific key card and password.

The door closed automatically after they went inside.

Jungkook found himself, with the boss, in a closed room with 7 different doors(including the door from which Jungkook and Boss came in) all around the circular room.

It had dim lights but everything was clear. The room was painted in white.

The Boss claimed, " Let me introduce you to your 6 other secret agents who will be there with you on this mission."

The Boss pointed at the first door and said,

"Here comes your first member.."

And then the door swiftly opened...

It was...

Seok Jin was wearing blue jeans with white shirt, wearing black sunglasses and rolex in his right wrist

He put the bag of important file on the floor and said,"As you said.."

The boss smiled and said,"So..how you achieved this mission tell your junior"

Flashback of Seok Jin

(Jin, in the uniform of a cleaning staff of AMK Company)

He was with his cleaning material, like bleaching powder, broom, and a bucket of water..

Was waiting for an opportunity...

A rich man, with a bag full of important files, entered the elevator of second floor..

Jin, who was pretending to clean the lobby, entered the same lift, as he was on the second floor..

(Elevator's door closed)
(Ting!)
[Floor: Ground]
(Door opened)

But...when the doors open...only Jin came out...

He came out with sunglasses on, wearing the Rolex with important files bag tucked in his arm.

Smirkingly leaving the lift with the dead body inside.

Back to reality

Jungkook got surprised, he was really excited to work with him.

Jungkook immediately stood up for a handshake and said,"Hi! I'm Jungkook"

Jin handshaked with Jungkook.

Then the boss said,"I'm happy that you liked your first member"

Then the boss continued

You're second member is....