PART ONE

Author's note: Hey dudettes!!! ☺️☺️ I am trying out a different fanfic with no miraculous and superhero things.But I will try my best to make this entertain you guys...and please do comment on this so that I could decide on continuing the story and meet your expectations..

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW....

THIRD PERSON POV

            Adrien and Felix Agreste are the super hot model twins and the sons of the famous designers Gabriel and Emilie Agreste.

         Felix Agreste was a playboy (means that he literally had every girl under his feet except Bri) at school once ( key word: was) until he met this gorgeous kind girl named Bridgette Dupain-Cheng (Bri). From that point he only had eyes for her and soon she fell for his charms but not to worry because they both truly love each other.

        Bridgette Dupain-Cheng is a beautiful teen girl with long dark blue hair tied in pig tails and had blue bell eyes in which one could loose themselves.She is kind, passionate and deeply cares for the ones she love.She had always had a very little crush on Felix from the beginning but never showed or admitted it but at the end she fell hard for him. HER FATE..

      Adrien Agreste (twin of Felix) is the super hot model and not to forget but also a playboy.He is literally every girl's dream boy.He is handsome and when I say handsome he is really really handsome. He has elegant green eyes and golden blond hair.He is also the captain of soccer team in his school.He had at least kissed every girl (except one and that is Bridgette because she is basically like an elder sister to him) in his school mostly on his grade and broke their heart the other day.He never went to any extreme but still.He is best friends with Nino and his girl friend Alya and also has great respect to Bridgette basically his future sister in law.

ADRIEN POV

       RRRIIIIINNGGGG!!!!!!

       I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and went inside the bathroom and finished my daily chores.As today is the first day of the academic year I dressed up with a light purple shirt inside, a black pant, a light grey hoodie with a pair of white sneakers to look a little extra cool.( or should I say hot )

(A/N: Adrien's outfit kinda looked like this

(A/N: Adrien's outfit kinda looked like this..just for you to get a pic)

I got dressed up and looked at myself at the mirror.I felt satisfied (really?? just satisfied??) Everyone wants to be like me because I am rich,handsome,and had all the girls swoon over me while I pass them. I even got the name 'player' in my school.

Bridgette, who basically is gonna be my future sister in law had arrived an hour before to my home so she could go with Felix for the first day.She treats me like younger brother and which is one of the reasons I like her a lot (not in that way),besides she is kind and caring too.I grabbed my bag and stepped out of my room so that I can meet with Bri and Felix to go to school to make my grand entrance.

I went outside to greeted by my twin and his girlfriend. Felix was wearing a white T-shirt inside with a dark blue (white checked) over shirt outside with a jean pant and white shoes.

 Felix was wearing a white T-shirt inside with a dark blue (white checked) over shirt outside with a jean pant and white shoes

(A/N: This was Felix's outfit)

And near to him was Bridgette in a lined shirt with a pink skirt,a bracelet in her hand,a pair of brown boot shoes and had her night blue hair up in a ponytail.To say in short my sis kinda rocked that outfit.No wonder my brother fell head over heels for her.

No wonder my brother fell head over heels for her

(A/N:This was Bri's outfit.Only the outfit is from the pictures guys not other things..)

"Hey guys!!Ready to go??",I asked them once I got near them. " Yep bro",my twin said while his girlfriend nodded along.

We got inside the limo and Gorilla to take us to the school.Once we got there, all the heads turned towards us and to me in particular.

"And the swooning starts in 3......2........1",Bri said in a dull mocking tone.

And as soon as she finished all the girls rushed towards me starting to even drool. I flashed them my famous dashing smile and made my way towards the entrance with Felix and Bri behind me holding hands.

That was when I noticed my best friends Nino and his girlfriend Alya coming towards me. I fist bumped Nino and gave short hug to Alya.Right then another couple made their way towards us. It was Elina and Chris who were best friends of Bri and Felix respectively but they are my friends too.We all reunited and made our way and again we were stopped but this time it was by Chloe and Lila.

"Hi Adrikins!!!Missed me in the holidays??", Chloe asked trying to kiss me but I leaned away as I was not interested at her at that moment.

"Move away Chloe!",said Lila pushing Chloe away before smiling at me seductively,But before she could say anything I moved flashing my model smile making some girls faint behind me because I really was not interested in them.

"Oh my god!!Is the world ending??Adrien did not kiss anyone from the time he entered school",Nino put a panicked face and I stuck my tongue out to him.

"Nino!!I was just not interested in them.They all were boring",I protested.

I and Nino got separated from our gang to meet the Soccer team.We discusses few tactics for this year and as we had only 15 mins before the class starts , both Nino and I made our way back towards our class.

And that was when a certain bluenette caught my eye......

Author's note : Hey guys!! So how was this chapter?? Please do comment for me because I am just a beginner and comments from you guys would help me a lot more than you realise.And as for now..BUG OUT 🤞