PART NINE

Hello Dudes and Dudettes!!! 😁😁😁Finally my exams got over and I am now out of my Mom's warpath so...😅😅😅😅 Hope u guys enjoy this chap. Please give your comments...

Previously: With that he spun her.

ADRIEN'S POV

With that I spun her.

I looked into her blue bell eyes and felt myself melting into it. I could feel all my surroundings getting blurred.

Ughh What are these feelings?? What are you doing to me Marinette??

We both never took our eyes from each other. I spun and danced with her with the most advanced and complex steps but she returned in with the same level maintaining her perfect posture.

Both our bodies slided with each other as though it was meant to be.

She really dances well.

MARINETTE'S POV

With that he spun me.

I looked into his emerald eyes. There was something else into it other than this bad boy mask. Looking into it was like wandering into an evergreen forest.

He challenged me with really advanced complex steps but I didn't budge. I returned it with the same proximity and felt that our bodies fit like puzzle pieces.

He really dances well.

THIRD PERSON POV

The others had all stopped dancing and started to watch the power couple who were oblivious to their surroundings. Some of them along with Mr.Affred had their jaws opened.

How could they not???

The perfection that the dancers take years to achieve, Marinette and Adrien were doing it right to the T.

Alya had her phone recording the dance while Felix and Bridgette were left to ask the same question in their mind.

WHEN DID MY BROTHER/SISTER LEARNED TO DANCE LIKE THAT???????

Both of them had their eyes glued to each other. It was like both of them had melted into each other. Both their bodies were sliding with each other to their curves.

To sum up ,

Their dance was STEAMING HOT!!!

It was the perfect mature Tango!!!

The thing was it was completely not like they were dancing with each other for the first time. It appeared like they were practising for years. They both understood their next moves just with an eye contact. They moved with such perfection and sync that the others thought that they were practising it for years in secret.

They really seemed to be in a trance that the others in the room felt moved by the amount of mysterious unlocked love hidden by them.

At last with a final spin Adrien lifted Marinette placing his hand on her flat bare stomach and another on her thigh and slung her across his shoulders and neck with her hanging upside down with one hand across his torso and another on her head giving a pose.