PART FIVE

Previously: Soon the school got over and all were eagerly waiting for the night.

MARINETTE'S POV

IRRITATED...what was I was exactly feeling at the moment. I knew Bridgette was upto something but I didn't not know what it was.

Right now I am packing my duffel bag to go to that idiot's house.URGHH...Well I was going to my idol Gabriel Agreste's house so I could digest it.

A limo came to our house to pick me and Bri.We went inside and after a few minutes we were at the Agreste mansion.My jaw literally dropped to the ground seeing the majestic house. I expected it to be big as it is my idol Gabriel Agreste's mansion but this was too much.

 I expected it to be big as it is my idol Gabriel Agreste's mansion but this was too much

(A/N: This was Adrien's house)

   We walked in to see that Alya,Nino,Chris,
Elina were already there.The hall was really grand with a two-side stairs.

It was a really big mansion that my head ached by turning around to see the house

It was a really big mansion that my head ached by turning around to see the house. All the others laughed at my expression , "don't worry girl our reactions were far more worse than yours", my bff Alya said seeing my slacked jaw.

"Hi princess!",Adrien said.

"Shut up",I snapped with a smirk.

THIRD PERSON POV

Gabriel and his assistant Natalie were coming down the stairs when they noticed Adrien and Felix standing with their friends at the hall.

But what really caught their eyes was a beautiful young girl who they had never seen before. And she was a almost identical to Felix's girlfriend Bridgette but she was much  more elegant.

'Probably one of Adrien's other so-called dates.Typical teenage hormones. But he never brought anyone to home...',both of them wondered.

The teens still did not notice them.

"Hi Princess!", Adrien greeted.

'Princess??',Natalie thought.
'Adrien never gives any of his fangirls nicknames', she wondered.