PART FOUR

Author's note : I completely know I am writing crap...it is really crazy. But what shall I do?? I really am a big Adrienette fan. Ok so here is the next chap...☺️

Previously: THE WAR HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN DUPAIN-CHENG/AGRESTE

MISS.BUSTIERS'S POV ( did not expect right??)

When the class finally got settled back I could literally feel the hate emitting from both Adrien and Marinette but I also knew that that it was not completely hatred.It was something else. It was something miraculous.

I found something different in the way Adrien sees Marinette. Sure it was a challenging look but deep down it was something else that he had never shown it to any other girls.

Maybe Marinette is the one to tame Adrien.

This year is going to be interesting..

With that I started taking the lesson.

(Time skip)

It was just 15 minutes before lunch break when I started explaining about the pair project. All the fan girls started to ask me to put Adrien as their pair.

"Adrikins will be my pair!",demanded Chloe.

"No Adrihoney will be mine Chloe",said Lila.

"Excuse yourselves, Adrien will obviously be my pair. Right Adrien??", Olivia asked seductively blinking her eyes.

But what Adrien did was totally unexpected.

He just smirked and turned back leaning on Marinette's table.

She rolled her eyes and started working on her tablet getting irritated due to Adrien's behaviour.

I have to say I am proud of Marinette to judge people of their character and not by looks but even though Adrien is a player he does have a kind heart deep down.

All the other girls looked with envy at Marinette and started to argue. Marinette got irritated at looked at me pleadingly to continue.

"Class I don't think you will be choosing your partners. It will.So now who will want to pair up with Ivan?", I asked.

Mylene raise her hand and I approved.

"Who wants to be partnered with Adrien?", all the fangirls raised their hands.

All the fangirls glared at each other.

"Well there is a heavy competition", I sighed. "Fine, we will keep Adrien at the last".

"Well who is ok to be partnered with Marinette?", I asked.

Then the shock came.

Each and every boys ( except Ivan who was already partnered) raised their hands.

Adrien also had his hand raised.

He turned around giving all the boys a death glare indicating them to back off. But none of them moved which shocked Adrien.

He slowly turned his head towards his twin and his friends giving them a questioning glare.

"What? I won't mind having a quality time with my cute sis",Felix said to Adrien while having his hand raised.

"Yeah I am sure Mari will be good to work with", Nino told who too had his hand raised.

Every other boys agreed while Marinette giggled.

"Okay looks like we have more competition than Adrien had", I sighed again. "We will keep her at last too".

"Yep, my sister is a diva!!", Bridgette said like a proud mother.

Omg kids these days..I chuckled

I left them two and started to pair up the others

"Bri-Felix
Chris-Elina
Alya-Nino
Max-Sabrina
Chloe-Nathaneal
Lila-Olivia".....and the others.

"So that leaves Adrien with Marinette",I finished.

"WHAT???",both Adrien and Marinette yelled.
Adrien happily asked while Marinette yelled like she was pushed into hell.

'Oh this is gonna be interesting',I thought.

"Oh this is gonna be interesting',Alya said.

*Chuckles*

The bell rang and the class started to leave for lunch.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The bell rang and the class started to go for lunch when Chloe,Lila,Olivia and the other fangirls from other classes came rushing to Adrien.Heck even one girl kissed Adrien's cheek.

He just smiled and turned his head towards Marinette.

"So princess..what do say about starting our homework??"

"Fine. Five 'o' clock,come to my house",she snapped back.

"Hey Mari, well you know that you exactly don't have your room ready at our house and I am certainly not going to let you both in my room..ssoooo", Bridgette trailed.

"Looks like you both have to come to our house", Felix said to the sisters. "Well I have another great idea, we all eight could have a sleepover at my house".

"The first ever time my best friend has used his brain...I am proud of you bro",Chris said dramatically to a pouting Felix.

"Hate to say it but my babe is definitely correct, and my best friend over here is having a hard time blushing over here thinking about a sleepover with her boyfriend for the first time",Elina said nudging Bri.

"And my best friend over here is clearly irritated spending time with our sunshine boy over here",Alya said glancing Marinette.

"You are also coming right??", Nino asked Marinette.

"Like you guys have left me any other choice",she sighed.

Soon they all left for lunch while a secret group of six alone are having a meeting.

"Adrien clearly sees Marinette differently from any other girl"- Bri

"Yeah but your sister doesn't even give him a glance"-Felix

"Wait we could bring them closer to each other in the sleepover"-(Yep you guessed it) -Alya.

"Fine this time we are going to stick Adrien to Marinette that there is no way they both are going to escape each other's charms",- Nino

"I totally ship them together as Adrienette"-Elina

"So is Operation Adrienette a go??",-Chris

"Yes"-Others.

Soon the school got over and all were eagerly awaiting for the night.

Author's note : Did you like this chapter?? I have few ideas for this and as I said earlier I know what I am writing is a whole lot of crap...but what to do??...BUG OUT🤞