PART SIX

Author's note: Hey Dudes! Well last time I had 72 views and now I got 129 views and I cannot even think properly...Thank you guys!!!!!

Previously: Finally we all completed our homework and Alya announced this was was fun time with a sly smirk which I really did not like.

ALYA'S POV

"Why can't we all were something comfortable and have fun?",Chris suggested.

"Sure".

I am really excited for today because Adrien the school's fuckboy Agreste is flustered around my bff Marinette. And let me say this will be the biggest scoop ever so as usual I am 24/7 ready with my phone on my hand.

We all changed back into our night dresses and came out while Adrien and Marinette we're still yet to come.

Then Adrien came out wearing some comfortable warm clothes as the room is cold.

(A/N: Adrien's dress)

He came out and we all sat in a circle. I intentionally left a space between me and Adrien for Marinette.

Marinette came out wearing her dress and I saw Adrien trying to hide his blush but was failing miserably.

ADRIEN'S POV

I saw Marinette coming out wearing black tank top and shorts. She had her hair down with bangs brushing her forehead.

SHE LOOKED HOT!!!!!!

Those shorts were way to short and I could not control the blood rushing to my cheeks

Heck...I am the most popular and hottest boy in my school and is also a fucking playboy for god's sake. I have seen way more girl models in short dresses than this but still I could not understand why I started to sweat with every step she was coming towards me.

'I really don't like where this is going'

She sat in between me and Alya with her knee brushing mine which made me gulp. All the others had a knowing smirk for which I gave them a 'shut up or else' glare.