Chapter 11

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Aurora." I hear him call my name as I do my usual stroll in the South Garden after lunch.

"Bash, you should not be near me," I tell him as I am scared of rumors Christian might hear while he continues to walk behind me.

"You are a future Queen, you must not be roaming outside the castle on your own."

"You taught me how to defend myself. I think I would do just fine on my own."

"Please, let me assit you on this walk as a guard or a friend."

"Bash, what do you want? You can not ignore me for months and then want to talk to me out of nowhere."

"I want to be your plus one at the Harvest Festival, I want to be friewnds again because I miss you."

"Bash, please just go back to Lola."

"To Lola?"

"I have seen you two together, I am not blind."

"Are you jealous?"

"Igf I let you be my plus one, would you keep your mouth quite?" I ask him before he nods.

"Shall we head to the festival?" Bash asks me as he comes up beside me.

"I thought you said you would keep quite."

Bash and I walk towards the tent for the Harvest Festival. I have to say this is my second favorite French Festival. My favorite one is the winter one.

"Look, I told you I was going to stay quite. However, I must tell you the truth. When I was riding the horse back to the castle barely alive all I could think was about you. If I were to die, I would like to die in your arms because I am in love with you and the only future I see is with you." Bash speaks uo before we enter the tent.

"We must not speak of this in publuc. Come to my chambers tonight." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Lady Aurora, you have a letter." A servant says after he comes up to Bash and I.

"Thank you." I tell him as he hands it to me.

"From Olivia I assume." Bash says reffering to my older sister.

"Christian." I say correcting him since I know his seal.

"Excuse me." Bash says before him and the servant leave.

I open the letter to see what Christian has to say.

Dear Aurora,

I have arrived back to Norway after a long trip to Egypt. In a week, I will be sailing to Austria. Would you like to join? I heard they have beautiful sunsets which I know you love to watch. I have also send you a dress fromn Egypt. I hope you like it.

I miss you,

your fiance

and

King of Norway

Christian

"It seem as an important letter." Francis tells me as he comes up beside me.

"Christian just wanted to inform me that he bought me a gift from Egypt."