𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Wolfina672

Title: Puppy

Note: Loooooong. Juan, it's long. I reached almost 1,000 words before the turtles even showed up! Anyways, enjoy!

There was a light. A bright purple light with hints of green flashes from behind my closed eyelids. I was hand-in-hand with someone and they were squeezing my hand tightly, as if in pain. Maybe they were.

I finally thrust my eyes open and immediately closed them again. There weren't lights above us, we were in a giant tank, and the "flashes" I saw was the neon colored liquid sloshing around and catching the light.

My eyes started burning, as did my fingers and mouth. Wrenching my hand away from whoever was holding it, I held my hand to my mouth and clenched my teeth. Slowly opening my mouth, the pain didn't get worst, no. It went away, completely.

Trying my eyes, I opened them too, and the pain also diminished. Looking around, I saw a person beside me, hunched into a small ball. He was wincing, but didn't follow my lead. As it looked like his pain got worst, he shut down even more. Eyes closing tighter, hands clenching through skin, and body getting smaller.

"Swimming" over to the child, I grabbed his arms and pulled him to my body. I could feel it; that if he didn't open his eyes soon and let the liquid inside him, something was going to happen.

I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't motion; he couldn't see me. I couldn't scream; he wouldn't hear me. I couldn't force him to open; it would just shut down even more. So, doing the next most logical thing, I began swimming around.

Peering through the glass, I couldn't see anything. Darkness went as far as my aching eyes could wander. I swam up and was surprised to find that there was no top on the container. Just open space and a bright light hanging right above us.

Throwing myself back down, I dragged the boy back to the surface and draped him over the wall, the upper part of his body out of the liquid as he hung over the tank by his stomach. Pulling myself out, I landed on the floor and looked around to make sure we were alone.

Satisfied, I reached out to the boy and grabbed him by his underarms. As I was lifting him up, a sudden burst of pain went through my head and I dropped the kid, falling to the ground. He slowly sunk back under the purple liquid and I froze as I noticed it started to glow. As the pain got worst, the glowing got brighter, until finally, there was nothing but white-hot pain flowing through my bones and inside my head.

Fighting through the pain, I looked up to see the boy, hunched over as he floated right in the middle of the tank. Suddenly, he arched his back and the light went out, glass smashing against the tile floor.

I gasped and stumbled backwards, hitting the ground. Another arc of pain hit me and I groaned, sliding until I was laying down in the fetal position. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists as I felt myself scream, along with the kid still in the tank. Even though he was underwater, his screams sounded as if he were right next to me.

I pried my eyes open and for some reason, I could see. It was still pitch black, as the light was still busted, but I could see. I could hear a body sloshing in the water as whimpers struck my ears like bullets, so I looked up. I froze.

The kid was gone. In his place was a giant wolf. It was scrabbling at the glass, trying to get out of the tank, but failing as it kept falling back in.

I screamed and fell backwards, a sudden pain coming from behind me. I slowly turned around a saw something swishing quickly behind me.

"What?" I whispered as I noticed a long thing coming out of me. A tail. I had a tail. Since when have I had a tail?