A new beginning. Just Great!! NOTE the Sarcasm!!

"Yo bitch!"Hidan.
"You should pay us for taking you in, stray cat."Kakuzu.
"Tobi likes the new pretty lady!"Tobi?
"You are a bang!"Deidara.
"Welcome in THE Akatsuki Haruno. Call me Leader."Pein.
"Nice having another girl with us. I'm Konan."Konan.
"You look tasty."Zetsu.
"Hey pinky!"Kisame.
"Hello Sakura."Itachi.
"Oh hello Itachi... Wait... What!?" Le shocked me.

"You don't have to yell now, do you? I thought I would surprise you."He said in a monotonous voice looking extremely bored. "Why wasn't I informed that you're coming along? Anyway, why are you even coming?" I said huffing in annoyance and crossing my arms. "Well Tsunade agreed to let you come only if I came with you since she can't really trust the Akatsuki to keep you alive and in one piece." Itachi looked at the members warning them with that stern look of his I soooooo wanna wipe off his face.

"That's rude! I don't get why you're trusted while you also are a member of the Akatsuki. I'm more sure you'll be the one to kill me than the other ones." I said earning some amused reactions from the moe outgoing guys among them and a hard look from Itachi. But I wasn't finished.

"Tsunade must be insane to think you are to be trusted. She souldn't forget that thing so easily.." I murmured but only two members catch it. One of them is the ''Leader'' whom I really won't call like that. I don't like the sound of it. The second one is unfortunately Itachi.

''Leader'' then cleared his throat getting our attention. "We're heading back. Knock her out." Before I could protest I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I curse loudly and then fall unconsious in the arms of a soon-to-be-dead man. That's the last thing I remember before I was once again engulfed in darkness.

Sweet, Sweet Darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's super small but I thought I would give you a sample of the new story. It's not so good either but I have some awesome ideas to put in this story cause I finally beat the monster called ''Writer's Block''!! Hell Yaa!!

Gotta love Nekooos!! :3 <3