Chapter 7

"We're finally here!" Gloria screamed as she ran through the exit of the Armor station with her hands raised up high in the air. She came to a halt at the beach and glanced around with a big smile on her face. Without hesitation she reached for her bag and grabbed a pokeball out of it, throwing it into the water. Inteleon came flying out of it mid air and elegantly took a dive into the seawater. She probably would've wanted to let Luxio take a dive too, but they decided to leave the new Pokémon at home in Postwick just to be sure. The brown haired girl was readying herself to run into the blue sea too, but was stopped by Hop grabbing her wrist tightly. He shook his head, although he had a big grin on his face. Gloria tilted her head to the side and playfully grabbed his other hand.

"Wanna jump into the water together?" she whispered to him.

"We really shouldn't do that now mate." He responded with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

Gloria knew that he would've jumped into the water with her if it wasn't for Victor standing a few meters behind them, watching them with a judging gaze. Inteleon ran out of the water and came to a halt next to his trainer, shaking himself completely dry. Drops of water flew around them, wetting both Hop and Gloria a little bit.

"Let's move on to the dojo!" Victor shouted at them.

The brown haired boy had a big smile on his face, he was excited after all! He didn't get the chance to train on this island yet, unlike her sister who spent a few months here together with Hop. Gloria and Victor have never been apart for so long, they both found it difficult at first, but got used to it eventually. The twins used to do everything together, especially before their great journey through the Galar region. Victor glanced back for a second. He could see Gloria and Hop walking close to each other, both laughing and having fun together. Victor knew that they had a crush on each other, they've always been closer after all. Why don't they just start dating already? He asked himself as he shook his head.

"Oi, what's wrong Vic? Are ye' sulking 'bout something again?" Gloria's voice suddenly got close to him.

The young girl wrapped one arm playfully around her brother's neck and started messing with his hair with her other hand. Victor did his best to wrestle himself out of his sister's grip, but she was stronger then he was.

"Gloria, oi, cut it out will ya?" He groaned with a bit of annoyance crooking his voice.

With a sly chuckle Gloria let go of her brother and wrapped her arms around each other with a proud, puffed out chest. Inteleon stood beside her and mimicked her expression.

"Gloria I swear to Arceus if you don't-"

"Woah, look at that!" Hop interrupted Victor mid sentence.

The twins looked at their best friend, who was pointing towards the sea. Victor's eyes started glistering immediately. A gigantic Wailord came floating to the surface.

"A dynamaxed Pokémon? Outside of a den?" He asked in disbelief.

Hop and Gloria both started to laugh out loud and shared a glance at each other. They were both thinking the same thing. They both wanted to tease Victor about it, saying that it was a dynamaxed Pokémon indeed. But Hop gave in and put his hands on the back of his head.

"It's a Wailord! That's his usual size!" He explained to him.

"His usual size?" Victor asked in amazement.

But the amazement turned into regret the moment Hop opened his mouth to respond. Gloria was standing next to the purple haired boy glancing at her brother while holding in her laughter. Since Hop started training to become a professor with Sonia he couldn't shut up about Pokémon at all! Once he started talking it was nearly impossible to shut him up.