1: shmorpus hole? just call it apocalypse, moron!

(Art is not mine)

You ever seen those movies were it's the end of the world and its caused by zombies or some virus? Well the movies were all wrong and thus have taught me nothing on how to survive a large, reality colliding, hole that threatens our very planet.

All those dumb movies taught me was to eat your friends in dire situations and that you need a baseball bat to keep the aesthetic up. Nothing would ever help me escape the clutches of whatever earth was being sucked into.

People around me panicked and ran for their lives.

"Its just a shmorpus hole!" I heard from some kid.

Shmorpus hole? Who cares what it is! How do we get away from it? That's what I want to know. I could only glance around me as sections of the earth had formed tiny floating islands.

The gravity was all messed up and had caused me to land upside down on a small floating area of land as I ran. All I could do was jump from different patches of land and tiny planets in order to find a way back onto the surface of earth.

I would've been in awe at the sight of space and floating land, had the life of myself and my loved ones not been hanging in the balance. All I could do, was try getting back to earth and survive.

Unfortunately, that was easier said than done. I had to jump from different surfaces but the gravity kept pulling me up. None of the land I jumped to had followed earths physics.

"Dammit" I muttered to myself in frustration.

I looked around frantically, scanning for some land that would potentially get me back onto the surface of my planet. I refuse to be stranded on a tiny spec of land, floating in space under the threat of the "shmorpus" hole! I REFUSE!!!

I watched for any floating islands but I had drifted away from them all. Not one island was close enough and it was far to risky to just assume that the gravity would act the way I would need it too, that hasn't worked out so theres no way it would work now.

I felt my hair stick on end. Something bad was happening, I could feel it. I felt an electric presence behind me. It felt monstrous, like it would destroy me with no hesitation. I turned to face the source.

An enormous alien ship was slowly moving towards the planet. It was red for the most part, with pink details and a huge triangular emblem on it. Surrounding the spacecraft was a vast number of tiny ships. Nothing could compare in size. It was almost as big as earth itself.

My breathing became uneven and the fear for my safety increased at a rapid speed. I turned to watch the ship, wary of any artillery it may fire.

My panic refused to subside but I should've focused more on what was happening behind me. The Shmorpus hole!

I turned around too late.

Somehow, the tiny scrap of land i was stood on had subtly travelled in the direction of the space anomaly. Me being distracted by the ginormous space ship had caused me to forget about the shmorpus altogether.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, turning to face the hole that was mere meters away from me.

The hole was mostly a black void, which also consisted of splashes of colours like pinks and reds along with some green. Black sparks surrounded it and the void in the centre swirled around hypnoticly.

I was getting closer and closer. The tiny island floated towards it, making me panic further and hope for a resolution.

That was when the unexpected happened.