Almost Alice soundtrack

"I said you were not hardly Alice.  Although, you're much more her now.  In fact, you're Almost Alice."

Here is the link to my Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/74NUL8GWiPkUAiMr8ty8rY?si=fvqS2EgjSluWH30Aurm0BQ

I'm putting all of the songs from the Almost Alice soundtrack in one place.  For obvious reasons ofc, this was literally an album inspired by the 2010 movie.

Alice~Avril Lavigne

"I found myself in Wonderland.  Get back on my feet again.  Is this real?  Is it pretend?  I'll take a stand until the end."
Nice song, and in case you didn't know this was the song playing in the end credits of the first film.
The Poison~The All-American Rejects

"And you fall down a hole. And that's the one place that we both know. You'd take me with you if you could but I wouldn't go. I guess that sometimes we both lose our minds, find a better road."
A nice calm and relaxing sounding song.  I do like that change in music style towards the end, however.
The Technicolor Phase~Owl City

"If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars. You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there wherever you are."
One of the weaker ones on the album for me personally.  Still, every song on this album slaps in their own way.
Her Name is Alice~Shinedown

"I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time. And every creature lends themself to change your state of mind. And the girl that chased the rabbit, drank the wine and took the pill has locked herself in limbo to see how it truly feels to stand outside your virtue. No one can ever hurt you. Or so they say. Her name is Alice."
I do absolutely love this one!  I first heard it used in a couple of Hatter cosplay Tiktoks on Instagram (I don't have Tiktok lmao).
Painting Flowers~All Time Low

"When I wake up the dream isn't done. I wanna see your face and know I've made it home. If nothing is true, what more can I do? I am still painting flowers for you."
Very sweet and just such a good song.  Gives me total Hattice vibes but that's for another song-book thingy.  Maybe.
Where's My Angel~Metro Station