Crybaby (album)~Melanie Martinez

Alphabet Boy-

"I know my ABC's yet you keep teaching me. I say fuck your degrees, Alphabet Boy."
The first song on this list that I associate with a specific character. The character in question being the Champion herself, Alice K. I like to picture her going off on Hamish with this song but really it's just her empowerment song. Alice hates to be treated like she's some woman who doesn't know what she's talking about. She's tired of being put down and getting told to leave it to the men.
Mad Hatter-

"My brain is scattered. You can be Alice, I'll be the Mad Hatter!"
An obvious choice for this list. Fun fact: this was the first Mel song I ever heard. Hell, this song even works for Alice rather than just Tarrant.
Teddy Bear-

"Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear. Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me."
Iracebeth and Stayne's song. Essentially it's Iracebeth talking about how (in the first movie) she was too blinded by her love for Stayne that she didn't realize how much he actually hated her. And then, y'know, he tried to kill her.

Milk and Cookies-

"Hush little baby, drink your spoiled milk. I'm fucking crazy, need my prescription filled. Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you. A little bit of sugar but lots of poison too."
Another Iracebeth song. I mean the song is literally about murder and it just gives me so much Racie vibes.