Alice In Wonderland (1951) soundtrack

Kinda obvious for this one.

The Mad Tea Party

"A very merry unbirthday to you!"
Hell yeah!  I love these little assholes lmao.
In a World of My Own

"I keep wishing it could be that way because my world would be a wonderland."
I find myself singing this far too often.
All in the golden afternoon

"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers, for especially in the month of June.  There's a wealth of happiness and romance, all in the golden afternoon."
Another really pretty one!
A-E-I-O-U

"How doth the little crocodile improve his shiny tail and pour the waters of the Nile on every golden scale?"
Idk why but I just love the way the caterpillar sounds!
The Walrus and the Carpenter

"Calloo-callay no work today!  We're cabbages and kings!"
This always makes me laugh out loud!  THE TIME HAS COME!
Alone Again

"'Twas brilig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.  All mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe!"
Ah, Cheshire...I love you so frickin much dude.
Very Good Advice

"I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.  That explains the trouble that I'm always in."
I feel this tbh.
Painting the Roses Red

"Painting the roses red, we're painting the roses red.  We dare not stop or waste a drop so let the paint be spread.  We're painting the roses red...we're painting the roses red!"
Oh look...it's my scene from when I was a cardsman that one time I did that Alice in Wonderland play...