Chapter 5

From now on the story will be told from Zak's POV
           I woke up at 10:30 in the morning. He was still asleep so I go to my room and start recording my new video. I'm around 30 minutes into the recording when I here someone open my door. It was Darryl! I said "finally woke up." "Yep. I'm still tired but I'm fine." I told him "your lucky you barley upload. I have to record everyday!" " You should take a little break! Your viewers will understand!" "Bu-" You can do it! Don't you want to spend tons with me?" "You know what, you're right! I need to spend time with you!"
          We decide to eat at Culvers. I got the Caramel milkshake with a burger and he got a Butterfinger milkshake. We ate at the house and decide to go in the pool. We stayed in there until it got dark.
            We decided to watch a movie again but this time we actually sat right next to each other. And while we were watching it, i got a text message from Will. And I couldn't believe what he said...
Will: Dude! I have some news!
Zak: I'm watching a movie with Darryl. Maybe later?
Will: but it's big!
Zak: what could be so important?
*Will sends a picture of a screen that says "going from London City Airport to St. Pete Clearwater International Airport*
When he sent that, I got a lot of different reactions. At first I thought "Oh wow!" But then I realized, this was supposed to be me and Darryl's week alone. But I didn't want to be rude so I said,
Zak: oh my gosh, you are kidding.
Will: nope, I just wanted to hang out with you two for a little!
Eventually, Darryl got suspicious. "Who are you texting?" Oh Will. He is apparently coming to Clearwater to hang out with us." "But I thought this was supposed to be us only!" "That's what I thought, but I didn't want to be mean to him. Maybe you could just stay here after he leaves." I guess I you're right. Plus I get to meat him for the first time!" "Yeah!"
Sorry this one was a little longer, I just wanted to keep on writing. Be good one should be out soon!