Chapter 8

WARNING This one is a step up from the last one in terms of spicy levels. You have been warned.
Me, Darryl, Will, and Niki spent the weekend hanging out. We watched movies, went in the pool, and had fun. But of course, eventually they had to leave. So we said our goodbyes and they left.

"What do you wa-" Darryl interrupted me and started making out with me. We went to our bedroom and continued making out until eventually he took his shirt off. At first I thought, wait what? But When I wrapped my hands around his body, I got this feeling. His skin was so soft and felt amazing. I decided to take mine off and we kept on making out on our bed. It felt amazing, I had never felt so good before. His hands on my body felt amazing. Eventually we stopped and went back on the couch and watched a movie.

While we were watching the movie, I decided to kiss him on the cheek. He laughed and eventually I fell asleep and he tucked me in and softly kissed me on the lips. How do I know this? Well I may have pretended to fall asleep. I really need to stop pretending to be asleep.
(From now on, I will now be calling Darryl Bad)

*5 weeks later*  Darryl was supposed to leave a long time ago. But I decided that I wanted him to stay. I have spent so much time with him I completely forgot about my channel! There was a question I needed to ask Darryl a big question. Do we tell our fans. I go to confront him about it.
"Hey uhh bad?" "Yeah baby?" "Do you think we should tell our audience about this? I haven't uploaded in so long." "Oh my gosh I forgot about our channels. I mean if we come out as gay, there is going to be so many hate comments." "Listen bad, we can't just keep this a secret forever. We are going to eventually have to tell them" "you are right, we have to do this..."
This Chapter took awhile to write so I hope you enjoyed! I'm on vacation so I don't have much time to write these but I'll try to do it as often as possible. Thanks for reading!