Chapter 6

*WARNING! This is the first one to have some spicy stuff, not anything too bad, I mean, it's at most PG-13. Anyway, let's get started!"

After I told Darryl about it I said, don't worry, he won't get here until tomorrow, we have sometime left to be alone. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We continued watching the movie while cuddling, and he fell sleep again. But this time I decided to kiss him on the cheek. I decide to get covers and I fall asleep on his lap.
This time, he woke up before I did. Or did he. I decided to stay in his lap and see what he would do when he woke up. Eventually, he woke up and he decided to do what I did to him the previous night, he kissed me on the cheek. I decided to do something I had never thought I would do... when he was done, I decided to shoot up and kiss him on the lips. This last for 10 minutes. We were making out. And I think he liked it.
I wanted to go farther but then I realized Will would be getting here soon, so I pulled myself away and I said "Will is about to get here, we need to stop. When he leaves we can do it again." "You are right. By the way, that felt amazing." "I know, I felt the same. I'm going to text him to see when he is getting here." I went to my room and texted him.
Zak: How far away are you?
Will: Oh I never told you, I'm leaving later today!
Zak: Ok! I look forward to seeing you guys!
Here's the thing, my room is down a hallway that is next to the couch, specifically next to Darryl. When he said that I did something crazy.
I ran into the room where he was and instantly got on top of him and started making out with him. This lasted for along time, probably 5 hours. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door. I pulled myself away from him and said "I love you Darryl." "I love you too Zak"
I went to the door and opened it. It was Will! But there was someone else...
I hope you enjoyed this one! I went a little crazy with it but I felt I needed to balance it between PG and PG-13. Anyway, thanks for reading!