Chapter 14 (Finale)

After a week of our honeymoon, we finally went home. Only a couple of months later, we got an invitation to Wilbur and Niki's Wedding. Of course we accepted. Me, Will, Niki and Darryl had hung out a few times before, and we were really close, so this wasn't too surprising. Will was going to perform all of his songs there too, and I did like his songs, specifically The Internet Ruined Me.
Wilbur: hey can we talk?
Zak: sure! What about?
Wilbur: I was wondering if you wanted to be my best man?
Zak: of course dude! I would love to!
Wilbur: Oh cool! Thanks a lot man!
Zak: no problem! It's an honor!
*cut to the wedding*
We got there a few hours earlier, just so we could talk.
"Hey Will! Long time no see!" Darryl said
"I know! It's been awhile!"
"Again, thank you for letting me be your best man again!" I said
"Oh it's nothing man! Why wouldn't I choose you?" Will said.
*cut to a few hours later*
The priest said "Will, do you take Niki to be your loving wife, for as long as you both shall live?" "Yes" he said. "And Niki, do you take Will to be your loving husband for as long as you both shall live?" "Yes I do" she said. "Well I now pronounce you husband and wife, Will, you may now kiss the bride!" They shared a kiss while everyone clapped.
Later that night, Will, me, Daryl, and Niki were the only people left. "Thank you guys for being there with us since the beginning, of it wasn't because of your advice, we probably wouldn't be here right now." "Of course man! I'm glad I could help! Well we are going to go now. You guys have a great night!" As they left, me and Daryl looked at them leave. "They are so cute together!" "I know right?" "We should get going now." "You are right." "We walked to the car and drove off. "I love you Zak." "I love you too."

So that was the finale! I'm going to be starting a new one soon so make sure to look out for that! Thank you for reading and I hop you have a wonderful day! Also I. Sorry this took so long to finish.