Introduction

Before you read the book, I just want to point out some things really quick.

Mini warning:
In this book, there are mini scenes written, which include crying and torture. As I didn't describe it as good, I hope it doesn't trigger anything.

Firstly, when I wrote this a year ago, I didn't really have any experience in writing so it's not the best and the plot does move quickly. You'll probably see there's hardly any descriptive paragraphs because I knew all/most of you readers would know how the main characters look and it was only things like the hair which needed to be pointed out. Please do excuse the badly written sentences.

Still talking about how I wrote the book, when writing I thought everything like speech can come out one after another like a play/script but now that I've read many other Fanfictions, I noticed that I should write more for you to understand how they speak. I'm sorry for that I didn't do that well.

Secondly, this is a Fanfiction so everything in this is fake and has nothing to do with BTS's actual personalities and who they are. All the added characters also have nothing to do with them in reality. This book can still be a book without the idols. I only used their names for namesake and visual purposes. Some of them are made up while some are actual idols who I chose to make it easier to see what they are like. I DO NOT ship any idols in real life, but at the end, I did put two together. I truly apologise if it's wrong or anything, but as I said before, I didn't really know what to do and I just wanted bring more to the story.

Finally, this story is all written by me and is my very own idea. I'm sorry if it's similar to any story, it was not my intention to make a ff like someone else's.

Please do not copy my work as I did try my best to make it readable.

Other than that, I believe there's nothing else to say so please do enjoy it. I would say this book is a very short ff with around 1000 words each chapter.

Leaving votes and comments are always accepted as I appreciate them a lot and they make me happy to see my books getting somewhere. <3

I'll shall take my leave now :)
Enjoy!

First written- October 2019
Has been edited, but may come back it edit further.
(This was done August 2020)

October 2020 Update:

Thank You so much for 8k views on this story truly! I never really thought this story could get anywhere and would even get any comments. Thanks for over 1k views on the first chapter also! Thank you for the follows I've been getting! These things may not be that much as some may say, but I'm so gratefull and proud of this Fanfiction now!