Prayers for those who are in a toxic relationship

I pray that the men and women who are in a toxic or abusive relationship will be okay.

I pray that they stand up for theirselves and get out of the relationship that is the most toxic out of all the rest, regardless of who they may be.

[1x] I believe in God, the father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only son our Lord, who was conceived by the holy spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day, he rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and is now sitteth at the right hand of God, the father almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the holy spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sinners, and the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

[3x] St. Michael the Arc angel, defend us against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan, and all the evil spirits that prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruins of souls.

Amen.