Prayers Of The Children Who Are Addicted To...

The children of this generation are more in danger of harming others, including their selves, the more they are involved with money, drugs, alcohol, sex, and more things like this. I have never been involved with these things, so I can't say I know what their going through, but I've seen what addictions to these sinful and horrid deeds can do to a person. I know no one who hasn't dealt with this, so I ask that you, Lord, cause only you can do the impossible, to help them see the downfall to these things, and to give them the help they deserve with getting out of their addictions. Like talking to someone, or even talking to someone they trust enough to help them. I know you can do it Lord;I have no doubt in my mind that you can. After all, you've help me with my problems, and help the people I know. If you can do that, what is there that you can't do?

[1x]: Jude, my most Holy Apostle, in my need I reach out to you. I beg you to intercede for me that I may find the strength to overcome my illness. Bless all those who struggle with addiction. Touch them, heal them, and reassure them of the Father's constant love.

[1x]: I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only son our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell, and on the third day, he rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God, the father almighty. From there, he shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe the Holy spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sinners, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting.

Amen.