How You Can Have A Relationship With God!

1. God loves you so much, and he has so much planned out for you:

The Lord Our God is in love with us so much that he has forgiven us even before we ask for it. He wants us to be with us no matter what, and he loves it when we do as he asks of us and especially when we love him back. It has been told by the Lord himself that he can't promise that this life will be kind to us, only that in the next life will we be eternally happy with him and within him. This life isn't nice nor is it always going to have a happy aura, but when we are tested again and again in the most hard and cruelly back breaking ways, we are shown that God has not given up on us. He makes it so clear to us that he wants us even when we believe that he punishes us and abandons us. Oh but that is where you all are wrong; he tests you to see how worthy you are of his great love. That is apart of his planned out life for you, for the tests are hard and the trials are harder, but he intends it to be apart of his great big old plan, children.

2. Recognize your condition that separates us humans from God:

If you think I'm talking about something medical or mental then you are wrong. I'm talking about your physical condition of sin. You are a sinner and you must realize this, because if you truly wish to be one with God, then you must notice that you among your own kind of sinners. You must know and accept that the body you are living inside of is one with sin in it. That is the truth that you might deni, but it is one you can't hide from for too long. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they sinned the original sin; to commit an act of evil while knowing it is evil. This sin that has repeated over and over again from many people of many generations is what separates our being contacting us from God, and you must realize that.

3. Accept that the Son Of God is real, and that he has already come to save us from sin by dying in our place:

This seems to be something that most people can't accept, that the man called "Jesus Of Nazareth" was ans is real. It seems like this is impossible, especially with Jews. You must know God's Son in order to be one with God. For it is only through his Son that you may past the tests with him. Did he not go through hell and back for us? If not him, then who? For he who believes in the Christ, though he dies, shall live everlasting life.

4. If you truly wish to have forgiveness as well as a relationship with God, here is a prayer:

This prayer is for everyone in the world for even the ones whom do not wish for forgiveness. So pray this one, children, for I have and it is a mighty prayer. Believe in it, it will make the prayer stronger. Here. Pray.

 Pray

~~~

And that's how you can have a relationship with God. It's not as simple as you might be thinking, it's honestly hard to believe it all the time, but it's worth it in the end.

AMEN!