Prayers For Those Who Have Had Plastic Surgery

Everyone is created in your image, Lord, and nothing should taint the image we were given at birth if it is not natural. Like plastic surgery. We all know the dangers of plastic surgery, but what can harm us isn't what the sin is. Or rather, it isn't where it starts, Lord. After all, you said you couldn't promise the world wasn't going to hurt us.

The sin in and of this is simple, but certain; we were all born of you, created of your image of us. We should take that with pride of how beautiful we are in your eyes, not to the world or our selfish desires, such as popularity and more. We are selfish, so we do not see that this is wrong considering this is not natural nor a necessity of our own disorder of flesh. Please, Father God, the Son of God, the Holy Spirit of God, please forgive those whom have tarnished their body that has done it on their own behave if it isn't for the necessity. Please forgive them if they have taken plastic surgery if it had nothing to do with a skin/flesh disorder, or damage to their skin/flesh.

And I ask you to forgive those who have the thought of committing this sinful deed, and intend to do so. I ask that you show all those who believe that plastic surgery is an okay thing to do that they are wrong, and that they will repent for their sins of plastic surgery in anyway that has nothing to do with healing. I ask that you let them see plastic surgery as I do now, and that they will put a stop to it if it is not for medical service.  Bless those who wish to do these sinful acts, and that they will stop before it is too late for them. I ask you to mend the hearts of those who have had plastic surgery done as to replace their naturally born skin and flesh, and make them see your way of Law.

1[x]: Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee. I detest all of my sins because of your just punishment, but most of all because they've offended thee; my God who is all good and deserving all of my love, I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.

1[x]: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.