Chapter 4

Lori was falling asleep until she heard Landon "Lori wake up we made it to Vermont".

She opened her eyes and they made it to yet another state.

They pulled over and took their star sign picture and headed to wherever the road was going to take them next.

"Woooo 3 states down" Landon screamed yet again.

" are you going to be doing this for every state?"

"Yes indeed I am".

"Great".

Lori pulled out the map to try and figure out where to next even though it was interesting not using a map.

"Hey what if we go out of the way and we can go visit the state capitol house, I just looked it up on my phone and it's so pretty" Lori said.

"Sure why not".

They talked about about the wedding even though it is not close yet but at the same time it is. They were both so excited to go to Hawaii as they both never been before.

Lori put her head on the window admitting the view as it was probably never going to click in her head that she is actually going to all 50 states.

Landon looked over at her "hey no more sleeping I need you to keep me awake".

She looked over "I'm not in just admiring the view".

"Sure you are".

She laughed and shook her head "whatever".

She sat up and mimicked him driving.

He pretended to not even notice.

After a little while they made it to Montpelier and were headed to the state house.

They drove past it and it was even more prettier than the pictures. They found parking and headed to get a closer look.

"Wow" Landon said.

"I know".

"Are we even allowed to go in?"

"I'm not sure let me look on the internet".

According what they found they could. So they just looked at each other and said why not.

They couldn't explore the whole house but could explore some and they both didn't mind. They looked at everything they could before thanking the people who where working there before they left.

"That was really cool. What should we do next?" Landon asked.

"Well I did see a arcade when we were walking here. Want to go get destroyed in some games ?"

"You didn't even have to ask".

The arcade had just opened about 10 minutes ago so there was hardly anyone there. She got to be in her element for a while and she was glad he got to be as well even though she knows he likes the history stuff.

"Hey Lori look what they have" he said while pointing to the racing game they always played as kids.

"Oh it's so on but remember we almost broke the one they had at the pizza shop they had by our house so we can't extreme".