Chapter 6 |His manipulation, her slap|

Arnav was helpless, lost and very much regretful. He had tried every possible way to reach her but she remained unresponsive, for which he couldn't blame her but his patience was wearing off very rapidly now.

He had tried to remain civil but that was getting him nowhere. Upset with no changes, he'd decided he mustn't dawdle. He was aware of the route he was going to apt for would be cruel but this was his last option.

A couple minutes later he stood outside her house. As he knocked, Garima opened the door and when greeted with his presence she tried to close the door on his face when his pleads stopped her.

"Aunty please just listen, I just want to see her for a few minutes."

"No, she doesn't want to see- Arrey!" He didn't listen and entered inside himself. He'd realized begging would get him nothing.

Opening her bedroom door, he closed it back with a loud thump.

She was busy writing something he saw and as her annoyed, scrunched face met his eyes, he saw her tinted face loose it's color.

She was swift to get up from the chair she was sitting on and force him out. "What are you doing here? Get out, right now!"

He gripped her arm in his firm grip and made her face him.

"I've been trying to see you from the past 4 weeks but you won't let me. It's enough Khushi. I want to see you, apologize for my heinous behavior." He forced her to walk with him out the room. "Let's go home. Everyone's waiting for you."

Is he out of his mind? She thought ridiculed.

Snatching her arm away from his grip she yelled. "No, I'm not going anywhere with you. And that is your home not mine."

"Now you're just being ridiculous. I'm your husband Khushi."

She threw her head back, laughing like a maniac. "Who made you think that? The expired contract or your not functioning brain. You love playing the husband game but when it comes to act like a real sensible one, you forget you are entitled to the role."

"Khushi-"

She turned deaf to anything that came out of his mouth. "You're nothing but a coward little child who still loves throwing tantrums at minor things. Someone who loves to own the whole world and make everyone dance to the tune of their flute. You selfishly destroyed my life for the sake of your sister and now are demanding me to get back to you for your peace." She gritted her teeth. "What about my peace then? Because I wouldn't be getting any being with you."

"Can you shut up for once. I've heard these things enough. Pack your bags, we're going to Shantivan. Don't show so much confidence, I know very well you won't be able to live without me." He shouted.

"As if I've been dead from the past 4 weeks." She rolled her eyes and that shut him.

He was getting frustrated by her clap backs. Having no choice but to use his manipulative ways, he smirked. "I'm sure you don't remember so let me enlighten you." He took steps closer to her, erasing their distance. "I still am the owner of this house you and your family are living in. Just one call and this house will be destroyed, in crumbles. And then will I start the construction of the building we have been wanting to build but can't find the right location or the land. Now you see-" The voice of a slap echoed in the room.

"What the hell." His eyes bloodshot with rage. Had she just slapped him?

Passing him a disgusted look, she screamed. "I'm a human not a fucking robot who has no heart like you. How can you say such things to me and then act like you love me. This isn't love you sadist," she yelled in his face. "This is manipulation, something you've been doing to me since you met me. I curse the day I met you. I had enough reasons to walk away from you much before this mess. Enough reasons to leave you but I didn't. You know why?" She shook him violently. "Because I loved you. I loved the idea of loving you. Of mending your broken, hopeless heart. I was hurt but even then I sacrificed my self respect for our love. But you? You've always been nothing but selfish and manipulative."

His eyes gazed into her teary ones, regretting his ways.

She continued. "You know what? Destroy this house, break it down and build whatever you need to. It's funny how a rich person like you wants to build something in a low society like this. Oh, but I totally forgot, it isn't about your business, it's about making me helpless." She laughed.

"I'll break it. Demolish it. You're parents will be on the streets if you don't listen to what I said." He gained his aggression back.

"I've heard this sentence before. Actually you should just do it now. Start the preparation of destroying this house. Let me see how well you do." She challenged, knowing it was time to put her plan in action.

************************************************Please do vote. It's always very motivating to write more.
Also what do you guys think of this chapter?
Arnav is definitely very wrong with his ways, yet again.

Stay safe!