Part 5: Two shots and stable careers

VANESSAS POV

I just got off the phone with the school, I head to my room and pack all my things to get ready to put my plan into action. I grab a duffel bag and pack a gun, duct tape, rags and a blonde wig as well as some food and water. I zip up the bag and head for the door to pick Beth up.

I just pulled up to the school and put on my blonde wig and my sunglasses and made my way to the school office. "Hi, I called earlier today. I'm here to pick up Beth Fabray" I said to the frumpy woman. "Yes, okay. She is on her way here now" She replied. I nodded and waited patiently and began to pace as I was hoping Beth wouldn't blow my cover. I see a little blonde girl bobbing towards me. I quickly grab her hand and walk her out of the office then pick her up and hurry to my car. I buckle her into the back and I set myself back into the drivers seat. "Listen, you little brat. You are going to sit there and be quiet. If I hear one peep out of you, you will get hurt. Do you understand?" I sternly said to her. She stays quiet but has tears in her eyes as she nods slowly. I turn my attention back to the road and start driving to the destination.

QUINNS POV

It has just turned half past 3 and I am at Beths school to pick her up. I wait by the school gates watching all the other kids flowing out and running to their parents. I look around waiting for my little bundle of joy to come running towards me. I've been standing here for 5 minutes and most of the kids had come out already so I make my way into the office. "Miss Fabray! What are you doing here?" Leslie the receptionist asked me. "Picking Beth up. Where is she? She didn't come out with her class." I asked calmly. "She got picked up at half past one" She states. "What?! By who?" I asked quickly. "I'm not sure. I was called earlier today and they said they were calling on behalf of you, saying that she had to be picked up because of a dentist appointment" She replied. "She didn't have a dentist appointment today. Why would you let my daughter leave with a complete stranger without consent from me personally!" I snapped. "Please calm down Miss Fabray" She sternly told me. "Don't tell me to calm down! MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD LET HER LEAVE WITH HER. I swear to god, if she's hurt I will sue your ass into the ground. Call 911 now!" She rushed away while I called Britt.

Brittany: Hey Quinn, I'm kinda busy teaching a new routine. Is everything okay?

Quinn: You need to get to Beths school now

Brittany: Why? What's happened?

Quinn: The school let her leave with a complete stranger when they said that she had a dentist appointment and they also said that I said they could take her

Brittany: I'm on my way. See you in a second

She puts the phone down when I turn around to see teachers staring at me. "Just incase you didn't hear me before, if my daughter is hurt I won't hesitate to kill all of you" I shouted at all of them.

BRITTANYS POV

I put the phone down and spun around to see the dancers staring at me. "You are all dismissed. I have a family emergency" I run out leaving my belongings there. I run to Santanas office. I don't knock, I just burst in and Santana looks up and concern hits her face. "Britt, you okay?" She asked sincerely. "I need to go, I have a family emergency. It's Beth" I rushed. "What's happened to her?" She asked again. "Somebody has taken her" I finally say. She drops what was in her hands and grabs her keys and runs to me. She grabs my hand and we run out of the building and to her car where we speed to Beths school to Quinn.

Within 5 minutes we are at Beths school. Once parked Santana and I rush to find Quinn. I look around for her until I see her standing in the corner crying. "Quinn!" I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. "Do they know where she is?" I asked and she just shook her head. "What if I don't see her again Britt? I won't be able to cope" She breaks down in my arms. "You will Quinn, you will see her again" I reassure her.