Part 11: Projects and interviews

QUINNS POV

I couldn't quite believe it. My own girlfriend knew her brother was threatening my daughter and didn't tell me. I'm fucking pissed off. There's really no words to express the way I'm feeling right now.

I go off to the kitchen and find something to clean, I didn't really want to be around Veronica right now but that didn't last long considering I can feel her presence right behind me.

"Quinn?" She questioned quietly. I took a deep breath before turning around slowly to face her.

What?" I asked as calmly as possible. It took her a second before she gives me direct eye contact.

"I know I shouldn't have kept that from you but he wouldn't do anything like that" She said confidently. "You're 100% sure about that?" I quipped. She stayed silent. "I thought so, Beth has been through so much with that psycho kidnapping her, she doesn't need anybody else trying to hurt her" I tell her. "So you aren't mad at Santana for putting Beth in danger?" She defended.

I scoffed and laughed bitterly. "I can't believe you would use that to try and justify your actions. Santana didn't know anything about what Vanessa was planning. Alls Santana did was get out of a horrendous relationship which you yourself have done, only Santanas was so much worse! So don't you dare think that what you and her have done is the same because you are sadly mistaken." I say.

"You blamed Santana for it though, she told me herself" She told me. "My god Veronica, I was angry, I didn't know if I was going to see my daughter alive again so of course I would blame her but I knew it wasn't her fault and I apologised for blaming her and shouting at her as soon as Beth was safe. Santana felt really bad and I could feel that whereas you, you don't seem to regret what you have done whatsoever. What gives you the right to hide a threat that has been aimed at my 4 year old daughter and one of my best friends?" I spat. She doesn't say anything to me again. "Exactly, you can't think of anything. You should've told us, there was no other way about it. You need to tell your parents what he has done or I will" I say to her. "You can't make me do that, he will pretty much be disowned" She begs. "I don't care Veronica, my daughter comes first" I yelled again. "Even if that means ripping my family apart?" She asks. "Please, your family hasn't been a real family in years. Ever since Santana came out and told your parents that she didn't want to be a doctor" I spat. 

She looked shocked that I said that but the truth hurts. "I can't believe you!" She snapped. She stormed off and I just went back to whatever I was doing.

SANTANAS POV

Britts parent, Britt and I were just talking about things to do around New York when I see Veronica storm past me and she leaves the apartment with a loud bang of the door which could've been heard on the other side of the world. I look at Britt as we have this secret conversation with our eyes. We both get up to go and check on Quinn and leave her parents to keep talking.

"Quinn, you okay?" I asked her. "I don't really know" She says while she keeps her head hung low. "What happened Q?" Britt asked. "Well she tried to justify her actions by bringing Vanessa into it, saying how I didn't really get mad at Santana even though she put Beth in danger but I told her that Santana didn't know anything about what Vanessa was planning to do. I told her to tell her parents what TJ had done or I will, she said she can't because TJ will be disowned, I told her Beth comes first, she said it will rip the family apart and then I told her that her family hasn't been a real family in years" Quinn says. 

"I mean, you're not wrong" I tell her. She smirks a little at me confirming what she had said previously. "Is that when she left?" Britt asked her. Quinn just nodded. "Look, I like being with Veronica but if she's going to put Beth in danger then I'm sorry but it's not worth it, I'd choose my daughter over everyone except Britt, I couldn't choose between them" Quinn says. "I completely agree Quinn, if that was my child being threatened, I wouldn't stand for it. Veronica has never been put in that situation where Jack has been seriously put in danger. Just seeing you when Beth was taken, I know I would act in the exact same way. Give Veronica some time to realise what she did was wrong, because she will realise it sooner or later" I tell Quinn, she nods her head and carries on organising the cupboards.