101

"Hello?" I answered cautiously as Tara took Mia from me so I could go into the living room. "You're trending on twitter." He said as I sighed,

"yeah...about that...I understand if you want to drop me or fire me or whatever because I'm such a problem and I know that-" I said as Bryan started to laugh.

"Cora stop it, I'm just calling to make sure you're okay. I read everything, I can't even imagine how traumatized you are." He said as I heaved a sigh of relief. "I'm okay, we cleared it all up so I'm feeling better, maybe I'm just a little jittery.." I said with a sigh as I sat down on the couch.

"Understandable, promise me you won't overwork yourself tonight...I know when you get stressed you turn to working but you made a promise." He said as I picked at my nails, "I...I promise." I whispered, not knowing if I could even keep that promise or not. I was already itching to work..itching to get my mind off of everything.

"That didn't sound very convincing.." Bryan said as I sighed, "I'm gonna try..I'm just so antsy..can u please work for a little bit tonight? I promise I won't overwork myself.." I begged as he breathed a laugh, "that's fine, as long as you don't overwork yourself." He said as I nodded, "thank you..sorry for being such a burden." I mumbled as Colby came into the room and sat next to me.

"You're not a burden, I just feel very protective over you, you're like a delicate flower. You deserve to bloom but people keep trying to step on you, I'm not gonna let that happen." He said as I chuckled and leaned into Colby, "I appreciate that..thank you..." I said and smiled softly as Colby wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna let you go, but I'll see you on Monday, right?" Bryan asked as I nodded, "you'll see both Colby and I..I think we are going to record that track if that's okay with you." I said as Colby smirked and kissed my head. "That's perfect, alright you sound exhausted, I'm gonna let you go. Sleep tonight for me please?" He asked as I laughed, "you got it...thanks boss." I said and smiled as he chuckled, "you're welcome, kid. See you Monday." He said then hung up.

"Everything okay?" Colby asked as I closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest. "Yeah..I was scared he was going to fire me." I mumbled as he ran his fingers through my hair. "He would never..he's a good guy, Cor." He said as I nodded, "yeah..can we go home now?" I asked as he chuckled, "of course." He said as I slowly leaned back up.

We went and said goodbye to everyone so we could get back to the house. Mia was already half asleep as she laid in Colby's arms.

"Bye guys, we will see you later!" I said and started going towards the door before Sam stopped me, "hey, can I talk to you?" He asked as he grabbed my arm, "yeah of course." I said then let him lead back into the movie room where nobody else was.

"What's up, Sammy?" I asked and sat on the couch with him, "I'm so sorry, Cora...I seriously feel so bad. You literally just got over what happened and it came back to haunt you...I feel like it's my fault.." he said as I frowned and hugged him, "unless you edited the video..it's not your fault Sam." I said and rubbed his back.

"I didn't..but it was my idea to let you come..I literally convinced Colby to let you come with even though he didn't want you to..I thought he was just being over protective," he said as I frowned. "It's not your fault, Sam. At the end of the day I had the choice to go, and I had the choice to sign that contract knowing that I didn't read it. If it's anyone's fault it's mine." I said and took a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter though, because it's over. I got over it for the most part..I know this is a huge setback but I'm doing okay..don't beat yourself up." I said as he shook his head, "you're too strong, Cor..I don't understand it. I watch you break, then a couple hours later you're back together like nothing ever happened." He said as I shrugged.