▪️Chapter 3▪️

(Hair is above)

(Outfit)

3rd Person:

3rd Person:

Stiles and Lydia are currently walking around the streets of Mexico trying to find Derek. "This doesn't seem so bad" Stiles told Lydia as he looked around the small town infront of them.

"It's not the town, it's the plan" Lydia said to Stiles. "What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asks the girl. "Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that right?" Lydia asks him. "I'm aware it's not our best" Stiles answers. "We are going to die" Lydia says as the carry on walking down the streets. "Are you saying that as a banshee or just being pessimistic" Stiles retorts. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." Lydia tells him. "Okay. Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions" Stiles asks. "This plan is stupid and we're going to die." The strawberry blonde says. "Oh, thank you" "Mmm".

A few hours later they arrive at their location and Lydia speaks in Spanish saying that they are here for the party trying to get inside. It doesn't work so Stiles takes a card out of his pocket and holds it up, the door clicks open. They walk through the hallway and the door shuts behind them causing them to wearily look at it. They open a door at the end of the hallway and they are welcomed by the sight of loud music and people dancing. The two walk over to the bar.

A drink is place infront of them and as Stiles pulls out his wallet a man walks over and grabs there shoulders. "No. On the house" he speaks in a Spanish accent, "most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink". "We didn't come to drink" Lydia tells the man. She then puts a bullet into the drink. They are taken into a back room where a women is sitting down.

"Severo hates this music" the women starts "me? I've always loved the music of the youth. This kind especially. It has a savage energy". "We're here for Derek Hale" Lydia says to the women. "Is that so?" The women questions. "We know you have him" she says, and, after getting no response she continues, "we've heard you can be bought". Stiles then places stacks of money on the table "it's 50,000 for Derek". "Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this" the women questions Stiles, "Japanese mafia?".