▪️Chapter 11▪️

(Same hair and outfit as the last chapter)

Millies POV:

"So, A sleepover in woods?" Rebekah asks as we retreat down the driveway. I look over at her trying to figure out what to say "um, yeah, I had a disagreement with my brothers so I stormed out and by the time I had calmed down it was pitched black and I was deep in the woods" I tell her.

"Brothers?" She questions me, "From what I heard you only had one sibling". "Yeah my brother Scott. And there's also Stiles. He's been our best friend as long as I can remember" I said smiling at the memories.

"Scott's on the lacrosse team right?" She questions. "Yep he's the captain" I say, "Well I think he is anyway" I add, not sure if coach let him keep his title. "You two don't look alike" She says. "Wow blunt" I laugh, "I'm adopted. My mom found me outside on her door step right after she brought Scott home from the hospital and we have been twins ever since" I smile.

"Do you know who your birth family is?" Rebekah questions, wanting to know what her niece thought about her family. "No. and I don't really care" I reply, causing Rebekah to frown. "Why?" She asks. "They left me, their loss. Family isn't necessarily who you are related to by blood. It's who you make it" I tell her, "and Scott, my mom, my friends they are the only family I will ever need".

"But, what if they had no choice" She asks. "There's always a choice" I say raising my voice slightly before turning to face her.

"Why do you care so much about this anyway?" I ask getting annoyed. "I just think family is important. You should always be close to the people you share blood with" she says looking at me. I just smile, completely oblivious to the hidden meaning behind her words.

"Yeah, well I'm guessing that's why your family is crammed into one house" I joke, trying to lighten the mood. "What's wrong with that?" She asks holding in a laugh. "Oh nothing, it's just I think I would go mad if I was surrounded by my family 24/7" I tell her, cringing at the thought of living in the same house as Stiles, Kira and Malia.

"Who's says I haven't already gone mad?" She asks me causing both of us to laugh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 457.
Published: 10/10/2020.
A/N: This is just a Filler chapter. I hope you enjoyed getting to know Millies opinion of her family a bit more.

Please just ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes, I haven't edited this book yet and probably won't until it is finished.