▪️Chapter 5▪️

Millies POV:

Millies POV:

We both walk back over to our friends who are waiting by Stiles Jeep, "so what now?" Stiles asks. "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek" Scott tells the pack. "She gonna tell us where?" Malia asks. "Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide" Scott informs them.

A motorcycle then approaches us stopping in right in front of us. "You know her?" Stiles asks as the women takes off her helmet. "Braeden" I say looking at her shocked. "Who's Braeden?" Kira asks confused. "She's a mercenary" Lydia answers the girls question. "Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to la Iglesias" Brendan tells us. "The Church?" Me and Lydia ask in unison causing us to look at each other.

"What's the church?" Stiles asks the mercenary. "It's not a place you'll find god" she says back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd Person:

The McCall pack are now all sat in Stiles Jeep following behind Braeden as she leads the way on her motorcycle. Stiles is driving, Scott is in the passenger seat, Kira behind Scott, Malia is in the middle and Lydia is behind Stiles with Millie sat on her lap. The six teens are sat in silence as they let the news of Kate Argent being alive settle into their brains.

"Okay, I'll ask" Malia speaks up leaning in between Scott and stiles seats, "who's Kate Argent?". Kira then raises her hand, "Uh, I'd like to know too".

"Well, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground" Stiles asks the group. "She was never in it" Millie realises voicing her thoughts with the rest of the group. "She was Allisons aunt" Lydia speaks up for the first time, anger laced in her voice. "and a total sociopath" Millie finishes as the blonde looked at her best friend to see she was looking out of the window.

"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to" Kira says to Scott. "Um, yes, he does" Malia states making Millie chuckle at the girls bluntness. "Yeah, she's right" Scott tells his friends, "you guys should know, you need to know". The car then sits in silence until Stiles speaks up, "All right. Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Dereks family" he told the group causing Millie eyes to change colour at the thought. "Some of them survived, like Cora, and Peter" Scott told the two girls who didn't know the story. "A very angry Peter" Lydia chimes in. "Yeah he's the one who bit and turned me and Millie and caused Millie to tap into her magic" Scott says looking back at his sister sympathetically, knowing how hard everything has been for her.

"And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her" Millie continues and everyone could hear the hint of happiness in her voice as the blonde thought about the Hale getting justice for his family.