▪️Chapter 13▪️

(Hair and Outfit^^^)

Millies POV:

"I'm not sharing my basement" Malia blatantly says after Scott and Stiles tell us about Liam. "Actually it's my basement and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" Lydia tells her.

"Alright, she's still learning" Stiles defends. "But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him up to one of them" Scott says. "But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us" Kira questions.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake" Stiles suggests. Malia then raises her hand, "I'm in". "We're not kidnapping or killing him" I say looking towards the two. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him" Lydia says.

"So you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asks her. "No, I'm done with teenage boys. But if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster" Lydia replies.

"Who? Me? No way" Kira says as so notices everyone looking at her. "Fine then I'll do it" I say wanting this conversation to be over only receiving a "No, no way" and "Absolutely not" from Scott and Stiles. "Come on, why not. Lydia is done with teenage boys" I say quoting her, "Kira doesn't want to do it and Malia would probably end up ripping out his spinal cord before he could make out a word. The only logical explanation is me" I tell them.

"Um, yeah. But need I remind you of Derek, seems you forgot about him for a second there" Stiles looks at me. "I didn't forget Stiles. It's not like I'm gonna do anything with the boy, I'm only inviting him to a fake party" I tell him as if it were obvious only receiving looks from the boys in return. "Okay fine Kira will do it but when she fails I'll be the one to step in, deal?" I ask. "Fine" Scott replies whilst Stiles just huffs.

"You know what they call a female fox? A vixen" Lydia says diverting the conversation back towards the kitsune. "Me?" Kira questions causing me to roll my eyes. I look over to Malia and Stiles from my position next to Lydia and see them looking Kira up and down. "You can do it, Kira" Lydia tells the girl in the most calming voice I've ever heard, "Be the vixen" She says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm watching from my locker waiting for Kira to ask Liam to the lake house. "Hey" I hear from behind me causing me to turn around to see Davina. "Oh, hey" I say as I turn back around to face the stairs. "How are you?" Davina questions unsure of why the teenage girl in front of her isn't looking at her. "I'm good" I replied before I noticed what I'm doing. "Oh, god sorry. I was just.. I'm just waiting.." The blonde says moving her hands in all different directions, "oh, never mind" I say give up.

"Are you doing anything later? I was thinking maybe we could hang out?" Davina questions. "Oh, um I would but me and my friends are going out to Lydias lake house" I say looking towards the girl. "Lydia Martin? You two seem close" Davina asks. "Yeah" I reply with a smile, "She's been my best friend since 3rd grade".

I see Kira at the stairs, "One second" I say to Davina whilst holding up my finger. Davina follows my line of sight towards Kira and we watched as walks down a few steps before falling face first to the floor.

My hand goes over my face and I look at Davina as we try not to laugh. "Oof, she should've watched where she was going" I say looking back to the girl as I bit my lip.

Liam rushes towards her and I hear him ask Kira if she was okay. I see Kira blow the hair out of her face before she props up her elbow and asks Liam if he wants to go to a party.

"Jesus Christ, she did it?" I question turning back to Davina who was looking very confused about what had just happened. "Anyways what were you saying again?" I question the girl.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out" She replies. "Right, well as I said I'm busy later but if you want we can blow off last period and go grab some milkshakes and a burger" I tell her sending a smile of Kiras way as she looks towards me.

"Sure" she says looking across the hallway towards the two blonde Mikaelsons who, unknown to Millie, were once again listening into her conversation. "Great. I know the place in all of Beacon County. It's a small diner called Pops. You'll love it" I tell her as I grab her hand and pull her towards the doors to the school.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 873.
Published: 15/02/2021.
A/N: I really don't like this chapter. Please ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes I haven't edited this chapter. This chapter is just a filler so please ignore how bad it is.

I think I have finally decided when Millie will finally find out about the Mikaelsons being her family, I've just not worked out how to write it yet.

Also, I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I've had to write on my phone and lately I've just not been motivated to write.