Snowbirds/Qrow: Demons

Reacting to the songs: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons and "My Demons" by Starset.

Singers for the first song: Winter Schnee and Qrow Branwen

Singer for the second song: Qrow Branwen.

I don't own RWBY or the songs, just my reactions.

As the lights came back on, the students and the adults on the Good Side smiled at the Headmaster's promise for the farmboy. Ruby smile though faded as she looked at Ozpin, "Professor," she began getting said Headmaster's attention. "Does Oscar regret telling us the true name of the Relic?" The red reaper asked. "What do you mean Ms. Rose?" Ozpin asked. "After our treatment of him, does Oscar regret telling us Jinn's name?" Ruby asked again. "No, Ms. Rose. Oscar does not regret telling you about Jinn," Ozpin replied. "But I think you should make sure he doesn't regret it," the Boy said combing Qrow orb with a black and white orb. "What's that for young man?" Glynda asked noticing the colors. "Two versions of my favorite songs that Qrow and Ice Queen are going to sing," the Boy said, surprising  most none other than Winter herself. "I'm singing with Qrow?" she asked shocked. 

"Yay~!" Ruby cheered. "I haven't heard Uncle Qrow sing in ages!" 

Weiss-The same is said for my sister.

Whitley-I agree.

Willow wrapped her arms around her eldest daughter and said with a smile, "My baby girl is singing again~!"

"Mother!" Was the Ice Queen's response as the lights dimmed and the Boy tossed the orb into the screen.

The Audience see Qrow and Winter sitting on two chairs back to back, with snow all around them with some small stone ruins around them. The Audience hear a piano melody playing in the background before Winter sang.

"When the days are cold," she sang in an angelic voice, surprising most and putting most at awe. "And cards all fold and the saints we see are made of gold." The camera shifted to be in front of Qrow as he sang.

"When your dreams all fail," the veteran Huntsman sang surprising most especially Winter. "And the ones we hail are the worst of all. And the Blood's run stale.

The view went back to Winter so she could continue," I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But with the Beast inside, there's no where we can hide."

Qrow-No matter what we breed...

Qrow/Winter-We still are made of greed.

Qrow-This is my kingdom come. This is my kingdom come.

The melody sped up as the duet held one arm as if holding someone back. "When you feel my heat," they sang and place a hand over their hearts, "look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide. Don't get too close," They warned, "It's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide." And they took a short break.

"Wow, friend Ruby," Penny said awed by the singing, "Your uncle sings really well with Specialist Schnee." Ruby nodded before turning to Weiss, "Your sister has a nice voice Weiss," Weiss replied, "Thank you Ruby, though I wonder what they're singing about." Surprisingly, it was Raven who answered. "Imperfection beneath the surface. They're both imperfect and they want to protect each other. What?" the Bandit queen asked, noticing some looks from Yang, Ironwood and Ozpin. "I have ears don't I?"

"Huh, maybe you are redeemable," Was all the Boy said, ignoring the glares from Raven.

Qrow-At the curtain's call, it's the last of all. When the lights fade out, All the sinners crawl.