Qrow-Zilla 1 Finale

Scenes from Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla-Qrow Branwen

Dr. Serizawa-Professor Ozpin

Dr. Graham-Amber Autumn

Admiral Stenz-General Ironwood

Last chance to vote

Snowbird-Predator AU

Or

Terminator-Judgement Day?

The next chapter in the mean time, will be reactions to the trailers for the next Qrow viewings. And maybe the Audience will spend some time with Uncle Qrow-Zilla. (Get it?) Or trailers will be in the following chapters. Whichever comes to mind, I suppose.

Let them fight.

"Seriously?" Robyn asked, looking to Ozpin and Amber in the Audience. "You let the military put a creature that feeds on radiation in a place that is filled with Dust energy?"

Ozpin-To be fair, our Others are scientist. I don't think they could have done anything to stop the military.

Amber-I come back from the dead, and one of the first things is that I get blamed for something I didn't even do?

Most people blinked at the former Fall Maiden's statement while Pyrrha and Jaune turned to glare at Cinder, remembering what happened in the Vault. 

G-Fan just pointed to the screen, silently telling them to continue the viewing.

In the desert area of Menagerie, the Audience sees Faunus soldiers running through the halls of a military base. A couple of them stop to look inside the Dust storage rooms. "Clear!" They all said until a shred of light shot out of one of the last ones. He called out to his comrades. They opened it and saw that the entire storage room was torn open. 

Then off in the distance, the Faunus and the Audience see a MUTO larger than the one Godzilla fought against at Patch Island walking away from the base.

"Okay," Clover was the one to speak. "That is not good."

Nora-The good news is that it doesn't have wings.

Willow turns to the pink hammer wielder-bone breaker and asks, "And what's the bad news then?"

Nora-The bad news is that it's bigger than the one that can fly.

The scene changes back to Godzilla and the battleships. It was roughly a whole week since the female MUTO had it's presence notified by the Army. Soon after, it was confirmed by their radar that all three creatures would make landfall at Kua Kona, Ironwood and the other leaders decided to use a Dust warhead to lure the MUTO's out to sea, and the MUTO's lure Godzilla out and the warhead would detonate killing all three.

"Wait, what?!" The members of Team STRQ, RWBY, JNPR, Amber, Clover, Robyn, Winter and the Ozzulamanti said in shock and confusion. "They want to kill Uncle Qrow?" Ruby asked. The Ironwood in the room just sighed. "Unfortunately it seems that my Other wants to kill all threats."

"But Uncle Qrow isn't a threat! He's on the humans' side," Yang said. "Yeah, he even avoided running into a boat." Tai added. Ironwood just folded his arms and looked away from everyone. "Sir," Winter said after a moment. "I understand that your Other is doing his duty, but...don't you think that...Godzilla is a potential ally?"

Ironwood didn't reply and looked back to the screen.

Doctors Ozpin and Autumn protested with Ozpin saying that Gojira will defeat them, but Ironwood didn't listen and put the plan into action. Now, with the female MUTO coming from the desert, the male coming from the air and Godzilla the Great Sea, the Army and the Navy waited for battle in Kua Kona. A few of the Audience, mainly the Faunus were surprised that the Faunus city was looking a bit like Atlas or Vale.