Batman Is Back! Part 1

Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

Bruce Wayne/Batman-Qrow Branwen

Commissioner James Gordon-Professor Ozpin

Carrie/Robin-Ruby Rose along with Yang Xiao Long

Alfred Pennyworth-Vernal

And I'll add Raven Branwen in here as well.

Now, let's begin.

The Boy snapped his fingers and Vernal landed next to Raven and the other members of Team STRQ. "Ow," she said weakly before noticing where she was. "Hello Vernal," Raven said after the Boy gave the Bandit the info she needed. "Hello Raven" Vernal said back. "So...why is she here?" Yang asked after a moment of silence. "Mainly because she has an important role with Qrow's Other." The Boy answered. Vernal and Raven looked at each other confused.

"I apologize for my Other's actions my friends," Penny said, looking down at the ground. Pietro pulled her into a hug. "It's alright, Penny." he whispered. Penny nodded gratefully and hugged him back.

"Did I just hear Ruby ask if the Child was me?" Maria asked, "Or am I loosing my hearing and she said something else?" G-Fan shook his head, "She recognizes the Child as your Other's species. That will be explained in a Darth Vader viewing." He said as he pulled the Oscar orb out of the Screen and pulled out a dark shaded Qrow Orb. Robyn noticed the Bat symbol within the Orb. Glynda noticed as well, "We're returning to the DC Universe, I take it?" the Combat Professor asked, to which the Boy nodded his head.

"Yay! We're going to see Uncle Qrow as a superhero!" Both Ruby and Yang cheered. "Superheroes, really?" Both Vernal, the Ace-Ops, Sienna and Ilia asked in bored tones. Kali held her hand up, "I'm sure it'll be fun." she said with a kind smile. "I assure you, Sienna," surprisingly, Adam said to the former White Fang High Leader, "The DC Universe seems worth to watch, especially the journey of the Batman."

Those that knew him, personally and only heard of him, stared at the Bull Faunus shocked. "Cut! Print! Check the Gate!" The Boy called out as he tossed the Qrow Orb into the screen. "Moving on!"

The Screen remains black as the Audience hears cars racing for a while before they see race cars racing through a stadium as the crowd watching cheers.

"Huh, that's one way to start off," Tai said before he grinned and said, "with a zoom!"

"Ayyyyyee!!" Yang cheered, pointing finger guns along with Raven while the rest of the Audience let out groans of annoyance.

Back on the Screen, a racer in a black car narrow his eyes as he moves to first place. Then, a woman's voice is heard.

"Qrow, you're pushing the car too hard. It's not meant to take it."

Those that knew him stared at the screen, shocked that he was appearing on screen quickly. Qrow's family grew worried. While Aura and Semblances weren't a thing, they had a feeling that some form of his cursed Semblance was going to linger around him through out these universes. Ruby and Yang however, cheered on him, hoping that he'll win.

"I'll coax it," Qrow onscreen replied, ignoring the red light blinking on the dashboard. The woman he spoke to must have grown annoyed because she said, "That's it, I'm engaging the computer override."

Qrow's car started decrease its speed after the computer override took control. Qrow then punched through the dashboard and started ripping the wires out and deactivating the override. "Don't think it's working," he stated as he sped back up.

Ruby and Yang stopped cheering once they saw Qrow's other rip the wires out. Tai and his wives grew more worried. Vernal got confused on Raven's actions and then remembered the info the Boy gave her and chose not to dwell on it.