Batman Is Back Part 3

Many flinched at the gunshots while some were unaffected by it. G-Fan paused the viewing for a while before resuming.

The screen now showed the news reporter from earlier was now shown with a logo of a women holding an infant and a title that said, "The Council of Mothers," as she spoke. "A parents group called the Council of Mothers filed a petition with the mayor's office as the Victims Rights Task Force, (Roman-That's a thing? G-Fan-Future remember?) both calling for renewed sanctions against the Batman."

"Seriously?" Yang asked exasperated, with a glare. "Ozpin's other did say that no one would stand for Batman," Tai recalled. "But Lisa did seem to support him," Summer pointed out. "Let's hope she isn't the only one," Raven replied.

"The mayor spoke to reporters this afternoon," she continued before the Mayor, Russel Thrush was shown. "We are still in consultation on this," he said as he held his hand up. "Still in consultation."

The scene showed Ruby putting on a Robin costume while Yang was shown putting on a outfit a bit similar to Raven's attire with the colors of yellow and black and she put on a blackish gold dragon like mask and Ruby put on large goggles. The voice of the reporter was heard, "Incidents of violence against criminals continue to rise in Vale." as she spoke, Ruby and Yang were shown standing in front of a mirror. "Which of these acts are the work of the Batman and which are by others he's inspired  is impossible tell."

"Huh, so sis you're going to be Robin while I'm..." Yang said before pausing to think of her name. "Dragon," The Boy said. Yang thought it over before giving a thumbs up. "For some reason, I get the feeling Summer and I don't know this is happening," Tai commented. Summer and everyone who knew the sisters nodded in agreement. 

The TV changed to show two citizens.

"Batman, I think he's A.O.K." a black man said to the reporter getting most in the Audience to smile. "He's kicking all the right butts, beating all the heads that need beating. You know what I mean? I like to see them show for my landlord next."

A Wolf Faunus was shown, "It makes me sick to see such a violation of people's rights." He said getting most to frown. "We have to strive to reintegrate the disenfranchised into society not revel in their punishment. We have to show patience." The reporter asked him a question. "Excuse me? No, I never lived in the city."

The adults even the villians (Except Tyrian.) facepalmed at the Faunus. Adam shook his head, "He speaks for the city but doesn't live there?" he asked. "Shame," Robyn said.

The female reporter was shown back up. "One moment, I've just been handed this." She holds up a paper and reads off of it. "Commissioner Ozma Ozpin has been shot and killed," she paused before correcting herself. "Wait, I'm sorry I read that wrong. Commissioner Ozpin has shot and killed a 17 year old White Fang member." The said Faunus was shown in a photo next to her. Back in Ruby and Yang's apartment, the two sisters were shown quietly closing their bedroom door. Tai and Summer were heard speaking to each other as Ruby and Yang slowly opened a window and stepped onto the ledge. 

Ruby almost fell but steady herself. "Wow," she said as she looked at the street below. "Instant pizza," she muttered. "Flatbread pizza," Yang commented as they walked to the right. They both grabbed onto a drain pipe but it gave away and broke in pieces. Yang though quickly grabbed onto a fire escape and caught Ruby and heaved them both onto the escape. "Some Robin," Ruby grumbled. Yang patted her head, "Relax Rubes, I'm sure Dad and Uncle Jaune did terribly on their first night."

Ruby-Really?

Yang shook her head, "No, they had Uncle Qrow with them." Ruby groaned and gently slammed her head on the floor of the fire escape.