[x] first meeting.

Shouyo Hinata

Shouyo Hinata.

you were walking to school when all of a sudden a flash of orange color zoom from your sight.

you got startled and fell down you heard a bike stopping itself

you look up to see a boy with orange hair he apologize and help you up.

you two introduce yourself to one another and Surprise Surprise you two are in the same school.

you guys went together to school.

Tobio Kageyama.

You we're going to the vending machine to get your favorite drink when you notice a tall boy.

you stop at your tracks when you saw the boy. The boy had black hair and it seems like his having a hard time getting what he wants.

you walked towards the boy and ask if he needed help he didn't answer he just looked away.

You notice he was getting milk but the vending machine was off so you use a little trick to get your drink and his milk

you gave him his milk with a smile before walking away.

Nishinoya Yuu.

you we're force by your friend to go to the gym where the volleyball players was practicing.

You at the other hand didn't wanna go but you we're force.

while you we're watching the practice, you felt someone was looking at you.

so you looked around to spot a boy with wild black hair and a tiny tuft of hair on his forehead was dirty blond.

you caught him staring at you and when he notice you caught him he looked away with a tiny blush and running through the court.

Sugawara Koushi.

You we're hinata's big sister(pretend that he has a big sister)

one time hinata invited you to watch there practice, you agreed.

you and hinata we're walking to the gym

when you got there hinata was scold by their captain for being late.

Hinata introduce you to his teammates after the little scolding