Hey guys 🙂

Hey guys. Sorry for not working on the story like I said I would. But I feel like I need to get this off my mind. For those who don't want to hear my thoughts or who don't care, then you can click off. However, for the readers who are willing to spend a few seconds of their time reading this, I warn you, this topic or topics might anger or make you dislike me.

For my fellow humans, I would like to speak my mind for a bit. With this whole Covid 19 epidemic and the killing of a civilian black man, the world, but mostly the US, is in disarray. People are protesting, children are dying, and the economy is crashing. This is the new everyday normal, but why? I understand that the epidemic has sparked restlessness in many people. Being cramped in a small space is not what the average person would call healthy. And with the killing of George Floyd, the flood gates opened. Protesters stormed the stage and showed their support, with the ferocity of lions. However some, not all, took the protesting a step further, angry those people sought out vengeance. They sought revenge through violence, blamed it on the police officers of their city's. Attacking by throwing bricks, frozen water bottles, slapping them, shouting at them and even using guns. We are all different sides of the same coin. I say this because, those police officers aren't perfect and neither am I or you. We all have our own view points, our own opinions and our own voices. It all matters how we each use them. Not all police officers are bad, you can't let your judgement be decided by a few bad apples. Those officers are putting up with being yelled at day in and day out. They can not do anything to defend themselves because they must tread lightly. Make the wrong move and your out, no free passes. We are all humans, we all bleed the same color blood no matter your skin color or your race. All lives matter. Not just black live. People from all around the world matter.

Please don't get carried away by the negativity in the world right know. I might be back to wright more but until then thank you all for reading my thoughts.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm currently semi conscious and it is 1:24 am.