15.

St.Louis, Missouri
Nyla Brooks | Nyny | Nyla

I sat in Breon's car with my arms folded

I sat in Breon's car with my arms folded. I had a attitude because He couldn't figure out what he wanted to eat and I didn't know either but shit I knew she was hungry.

"Breon, what the fuck do you want to eat?" I asked looking at him as he drove leaned back in his seat.

"I keep saying I don't know. Fuck else you want me to say?" He asked looking at me, I sucked my teeth. This nigga irritating like what the fuck.

"You have no idea what you want. I have no idea what I want. What the fuck we gon eat?" I asked with my arms folded. Im hungry, I know that.

"Guess we not.." He said shrugging, I rolled my eyes.

"Im tired of you playing so much. Stop playing.." I said mugging him, he shrugged and licked his lips before turning down the street.

"Shit then take a nap or sum and when you not tired of me playing no more then you can wake up.." He said, I sighed and pulled my phone out. He blowing me.

"Lift me up and hold me down more! Aye just hold me down! If love ain't here then what you round' for? Fuck you round for?" He rapped as the music blasted.

Believin' lies got you stressin' (why you stressin', man stop stressin')
But that's your friend just bein' messy (that was NiNi and Tanisha)
And it's like we fuckin' through these texts 'cause you send emojis
And I send 'em back (what kind?)
She send a purple pickle (ugh), I send that wet wet back (wet)
One minute you straight then wanna be official
You act so bipolar, I don't get you

"I told you stay down cause I know shit get hectic'. Ain't been round you, got you feelin like you been neglected.." He rapped before touching my chin, I looked over at him and smirked a little. This man fine as hell.

I don't get you, I don't get you, you so hard to figure out
Don't know what I'm gon' do with you, I just need you to hold me down

"If I step out the picture tell me what you gone do now. I'm so sick of your shit, fuck it, I can't do without.." He spoke lowly as he eyed me, I blushed.

"Bye, fuck out my face.." I said turning my head to look out the window, he chuckled.

"You want Rally's?" He asked rubbing my thigh. I turned and looked at him to see he was leaned back in his seat.

"Yeah.." I said nodding.

"Ight, What that so hard?" He asked looking at me.

"It wasn't as hard as you was making it.." I responded, he sucked his teeth and scrunched his face up as he drove off up the road.

"That ain't even make so sense.." He said shaking his head. This nigga so dumb and toxic.

"You dumb and toxic. I want out.." I said rolling my eyes.