22.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🧏🏾‍♀️.

———-

St.Louis, Missouri

"I think about you all day and at night I watch the stars shoot! I know liking people is not a game but I can't control what my heart do

"I think about you all day and at night I watch the stars shoot! I know liking people is not a game but I can't control what my heart do.." I sung recording me and Kadar as I sat on his lap while he played the game. Nigga was paying me absolutely no mind. Too early to love- Strong like.

"I fucked up so many times, I know you thinking I don't want you. I never tell you lies I'm always giving you the hard truth.." I sang before kissing his cheek and ending the video.

"Get off me Nu.." He said staring at the TV.

"I'm finna go home, You not paying my fine ass no attention.." I said, he licked his lips and glanced at me before looking back at the TV.

"You just went to the mall earlier.." He said mugging me.

"What the fuck do that have to do with you not paying me no attention?" I asked looking at him.

He didn't respond.

"Exactly, youn even care.." I said standing up, he sucked his teeth as I sat on the bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Here you go.." He said. Yup here I fucking go.

"Naw I ain't gon say shit to you bout it. I'm just gon take my ass right the fuck home.." I said unlocking my phone.

"You wan watch a movie or sum?" He asked looking back at me. "Ion feel like arguing witchu.." He added.

"Youn gotta argue with me.." I said mugging him.

"Shut up wit allat extra shit. Do you want to watch a movie or not?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Yeah..Can we get snacks?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ion feel like going to get it.." He said, I pouted.

"We can go together.." I whined.

"Yous a big ass baby na. I remember you used to be so mean.." He said, I mugged. See now I'm finna go back to being a asshole.

"Um- you acting like I been being nice for a long time. This shit been like 2 days of me being nice.." I said eyeing him as I slid into my shorts.

"2 days too long. That li baby shit cute doe.." He said.

"Just come on so we can get some snacks.." I said grabbing my keys off the nightstand.

We walked out the house to my car and got inside. I put my seatbelt on and quickly drove off towards the store.

"You wanna go to Dee and em house?" He asked looking over at me, I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth. No.

"It don't matter.." I said shrugging.