35.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🙏🏾

-KiiKii
—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

"We been around this for a while, let's not keep it a secret! We both had ourselves, can we be even?" I sung as I drove down the road to Kadar house

"You say I got your heart. Bae you make me feel special. Show me off to the world, it might make me feel better.." I touched my chest as I sung my heart out.

Mari. is calling..

I sucked my teeth and answered the phone.

"Fuck you want?" I mugged.

"Thats how you answer the phone?" He asked.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga what you want?" I asked.

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to Kadar house. Ya'll still over there, right?" I asked turning into the Chick Fil A.

"Yeah, Nigga won't come out his room.." He said, I scrunched my face up.

"What you mean?" I asked sitting in line.

"He in there throwing and breaking shit. Dasia tried to go in there and he threw sum at the door.." He said, I sucked my teeth and frowned.

"Ight, I'm on my way.." I said pulling up to the speaker.

"Welcome to Chick Fil A, what can I get for you today?" The lady said, I started ordering my food.

"Gimme and Kat sum. Me and The baby hungry.." Mari said, I sucked my teeth. Nigga you ain't even pregnant.

"And can I get 4 12 piece nugget meals with a sprite.." I said leaning out the window.

"What sauce would you like with that?" She asked.

"A lot of Chick Fil A sauce and Polynesian.." I said. "Like a lot cause last time ya'll only gave me 4 like fuck Ima do with that?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"I'm so sorry about that. I'll give you a free fry with that.." She said, I nodded and smiled.

"My nigga.." I said.

"Your total is $41.89, would you like anything else with that?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Naw, that's it." I said. I pulled around and got the food and stuff before speeding off down the street.

"Girl calm down, he ain't throwing shit no more.." He said before a loud boom was heard, I shook my head.

"Spoke too soon?" He said with a chuckle.