59.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🥴

Long Chapter...

Pay Attention 🙏🏾

-KiiKii🧘🏽‍♀️

——————

St.Louis, Missouri
2 Months Later..
Omniscient

"I don't know. The lawyer said something about real evidence. Kadar you could get real time for this.." Nuni said playing with her fingers as she sat on her bed.

Kadar had been in custody for 2 months. His bail was denied and he couldn't decide whether or not to please guilty in the murder case. Allegedly, he killed Kameron Jones, further known as K.

He happened to be Jeremiah's Big Brother and also the guy who shot Kadar and had him laid up in the hospital for months in a coma. Kadar was behind him being killed but he didn't tell anybody that he was.

"I miss you so much Nuni bruh.." He said into the phone, Nuni sniffed as she played with her hair. "I'm so sorry.."

Nuni stayed silent as tears fell down her face. She didn't understand how they got there but that's where they were. And she didn't know how she could help him get out of his situation.

"Are you ok?" She asked softly.

He licked over his lips as he leaned on the cold wall. "I can't breathe in here.." He said, she smiled a little and started laughing. "But I'm good.."

"We can try to get you out on bail until trail if you plead not guilty. But it's only one way it'll work.." I said, he licked his lips and bit it.

"Come visit me and we can talk, Ok?" He asked, she nodded and sniffed.

"Ok.." She said softly.

He missed her so much that her voice had his dick on hard. He was used to having sex almost everyday and now to not know when he will be able to go home to even get some pussy or spend time with her had him scared. He didn't know how he was gonna protect her from jail.

"I gotta go, my letter should be there by tomorrow.." He said, she nodded.

"Ok, Stay dangerous.." She said, he licked his lips.

"I gotchu mamas.." He said, the phone hung up and she hung the phone up. She looked over at Nalia who was sleep in her bed and smiled.

Nalia was a fat baby but she pretty. She had big eyes and cheeks that were decorated with deep dimples whenever she smiled. She had to wear bibs because of her slobbing that sometimes messed up her outfits.

"Mama you so pretty.." Nuni said admiring her niece.

She got up and walked out her room and made her way into Mani's room. Mani was laying in her bed with her thumb in her mouth as she watched Funnymike. He was her favorite Youtuber.

"Mani," Nuni called out, Mani looked.

Tears sat at the edge of her eyes as she rubbed her arm.

"Come on.." She said, Nuni walked over to the bed and climbed inside the bed with Mani. She cried on her sisters shoulder as Mani comforted her.

She had been comforting Nuni ever since the night Kadar got arrested. She never got tired of it, she understood where Nuni was coming from. Her boyfriend was locked up and Nuni didn't know what to do or how to help him.

"What happened?" Mani asked as Nuni sniffed.

"Nothing bad. I just have a plan.." She said sitting up.