#63

Shehnaaz didn't know where was all of this coming from. Her boyfriend, she didn't even know that vrisha had one.

Shehnaaz couldn't believe that for so many years, Varsha has believed that her boyfriend cheated on her with Shehnaaz.

"Kuch Yaad aaya? Did it ring a bell, Mrs. Shukla?", she asked.

"Oh and do your husband know about you doing it with a committed guy? Does he still think that you are innocent and naive?", she mocked her.

"I really don't know what you are talking about!", Shehnaaz said.

"Don't you dare lie!", Vrisha growled.

"Vrisha, I can not even imagine how hurt you might be. But I don't even know about your boyfriend", Shehnaaz said.

"I have loved this man, meine iss insaan se tabse pyaar kiya hai jabse mein 9th standard mein thi! Me going out with anybody, let alone a committed man, meant me cheating on my love, on myself", she continued when Vrisha didn't believe anything.

"You think I am going to trust you?", Vrisha asked.

"You have to! I am really not lying. I have loved only one man since the time I had known what love is. Kisi aur ke sath physical relationship... I can not even think about it!", Shehnaaz said.

She felt disgusted to even say it out loud. It was true, she had never gone close to any other man or guy, ever in her life.

Sidharth was the only person that she had been physical with and she couldn't even think about feeling for a committed man.

This was the exact reason why she left Delhi and went to Dalhousie. She didn't want to spoil Sidharth and Misha's relationship and so she left.

"Vrisha, do you know why I came to Dalhousie?", Shehnaaz asked her, thinking about the most painful part of her life till now.

"Neither do I know, nor I want to know! Tum mera mind change nhi kar sakti! I am going to destroy you!", Vrisha said.

"Theek hai, par bass ek baar yahan baitho, meri baat suno. Fir jo theek lage karna!", Shehnaaz said.

Shehnaaz knew that Vrisha was hurting and she couldn't imagine how much hatred and sorrows had she hidden in her heart.

She almost felt bad for her, but at the same time she isn't the one who has done her wrong and she wouldn't let her drag Sidharth in between.

"I was in 9th standard, when I first met him. Kuch mahine baad dosti ho gyi, we were best friends, but I was so in love with him.

He loved somebody else and he was hurt because of that girl. I just wanted to see him happy and so I tried getting that girl back in his life ", Shehnaaz said.

Vrisha was intently listening to what Shehnaaz was saying. It seemed that she might have a bit of belief in her.

"Wo toh Waapas aa gyi, but she couldn't stand the friendship between me and Sidharth.

She felt that we were way too close than we should be aur mein unn dono ke beech mein aa ri hun.

She asked me to leave and I loved him, so I did what she asked me to do!

Dalhousie aana kabhi mere plans mein nhi tha. Aur shayad fir mein kabhi modelling bhi na karti.

Wahan toh majboori mein aayi thi, I didn't want their relationship to suffer.

I love him a lot, aur mein kisi aur ke kareeb jaane ka soch bhi nhi sakti.

Mein Sidharth se pyaar karti thi fir bhi Taaki uski relationship naa kharaab ho, I changed not only my school but my state as well.