#84

"You were wrong baby, tu galat thi. Tujhe kuch nhi hua!", Sidharth said to an unconscious Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz had been shifted to the private ward just a few moments ago. She looked way too thin. Her cheeks were hollow and drained of blood.

The only thing that made Sidharth control his break down was the fact that she was alive. He can always bring her back to her health.

After this incident, Sidharth was sure that he won't let her get out of his sight.

He has seen what even the thought of her dying could do to him.

He was sitting on a tool in front of her bed. She was using a ventilator to breathe which made him freak out.

But Dr. Anaya told him that this was only for an hour or so and after that it will be removed, and she can breathe on her own.

Sidharth was feeling that today was the day when he was so close to loosing everything, his life, his happiness.

But then, out of the blue, he got everything back. Infact now he had more than he had before, he had his wife and his daughter, together.

Baaz had called Sidharth asking him to have lunch with them but Sidharth refused.

"Aap sab yahan kya karoge? Pari ko abhi dekhne nhi denge aur Shehnaaz toh abhi uthi nhi", he said as he explained the family.

"Par aise kaise...", everybody started saying.

"Jab Shehnaaz subha uthegi toh use ghar wala breakfast hi chahiye hoga. Aur mein bhi nhi chahta ki wo hospital ka khaye!", he said as he asked them to leave.

They understood and it was only logical because being here was of no use. Instead they can go back home and come tomorrow to see Shehnaaz and Pari.

When Shehnaaz woke up in the morning, she looked at Sidharth who was sitting in front of her, sleeping while sitting on the stool.

His head was on the bed and she scrunched her nose thinking about how uncomfortable he might be.

Realisation struck her. She was alive, Sidharth was right here and Pari, where was Pari?

She panicked. Shehnaaz remembered singing to her daughter but was that reality or just her imagination.

Feeling movements near him, Sidharth woke up. He Saw Shehnaaz all panicking and looking here and there frantically.

Initially he didn't understand but then realised that she might be searching for Pari.

"Shehnaaz!", he said lovingly, drawing her attention to him and cupping her face.

She looked at him and tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to fall any moment.

"Pari?", she asked weakly. She couldn't even bring herself to ask about her baby  because she felt that if something had happened to her, she would die.

"Shhhh... Shhh...shaant ho ja! Pari newborn babies wali wing mei hai!", he said as he hugged her closer.

"Wo idhar kyun nhi hai? Mere sath?", she asked. He could see that she was about to cry.

He was worried for her. Shehnaaz had lost a lot of blood and Dr. Anaya had strictly told him to make sure that she doesn't get stressed out.

But she was doing the exact opposite. He feared that she might get a panic attack like this.

Sidharth quickly took out his phone and opened Pari's picture and then made her look at it.

"Dekh, theek hai Pari! Tu shaant hoja meri Jaan!", he said softly.