Chapter Three: Though I May Be Little, I Am Mighty

Sorry this took so long! I had extreme writer's block on this chapter! haha well you can tell that I have overcome that now, so I hope you enjoy! Comment, rate and message me any questions! Friendly advice welcomed! XD 

 Chapter Three: Though I May Be Little, I Am Mighty

 The sound of wood creaking and hooves pounding awakens my senses. I can feel cold air nipping at the exposed skin on my face, and the sound of murmuring that I can't distinguish slowly comes into focus.

"Do you think we should make another quick stop?" a familiar voice asks, but I can't remember who it exactly belongs too.

"No, Grimm’s already pissed from the time we lost with this broad," a deep, thick accented voice responds. I now have enough control over my body to at least open my eyes.

Bright light blinds me, so I quickly look away. I realize that the sun is directly overhead of me, meaning that it is midday. I see trees and thick clouds slowly passing by as well as I look up, and I notice that I'm outside and that we're moving. I force myself to sit up a little and take in my surroundings. I see that I am in a wooden cart with sacks and bags all over the place. In the front of the cart are two men sitting side by side with their backs' facing me. One has shaggy dirty blond hair, while the other has extreme dark chocolate curls in a mess on top of his head down to his neck. Who are these people? Where am I?

The dark haired man holds a pair of reins in his tanned hands, and my eyes followed all the way down the reins to were two large horses were hitched to the cart. Where are we going?

I go to sit up further, but I find that my movement is limited. My arms and legs seem to be stuck together. I look down and find that my hands are tied behind my back and that my feet are tied together with thick rope. All at once, the memories of the attack in the city comes back to me.

My mouth opens in awe and I gasp. I've just been stolen. I left Eve and Ben alone. What if something bad happens to them? This is all my fault.

At my gasp, the blond haired man turns around and I recognize him immediately as Harry, the creepy guy who chased me down in the city. His broken nose is now bruised and is no longer bleeding. How long was I out for? A day, maybe two?

Harry roughly nudges the guy next to him and murmurs, "The she-devil's awake," while a smirk spreads onto his lips. Well, I'm glad that I have some sort of impression on him that can possibly put fear into that black heart of his. I throw my best glare his way as I try to push my drowsiness aside.

The man driving the cart turns around to face me at Harry's words. His dark brown eyes capture mine, and he smirks at me. He couldn't be much older than I am, yet his eyes hold wisdom and experience. I immediately recognize his form as the one that was hovering over me before everything went black. He was the one that hit me in the head. I threw an angry glare his way and he just chuckles. He stops when Harry nudges him again.

"Don't look into her eyes! Remember what I told you?!" Harry says, sounding very exasperated. The man just chuckles again before returning his eyes onto the road.

"Yes Harry, because she's clearly capable of breaking someone's nose," he snickers. His thick accent makes his words sound more elegant than they truly are. Harry shoots me an angry look of disbelief before mumbling to himself, making the man laugh once more. I smirk to myself. Even his own partner doesn't believe him. Well, at least I have the advantage of surprise.

My smirk slowly fades as I remember the situation I'm in. I quickly make sure that my wings and tail are still hidden. I'm relieved when I do, but I still need to get off of this cart and back home to face the wrath of Eve and Ben, which I must say that I deserve. How could I have been so stupid to go by myself into the city? Eve and Ben have told me over and over again that the city is dangerous, that's why Ben never lets Eve go by herself. My stomach growls loudly bringing me back from my thoughts.