177-193 part 1

Martial Peak - Chapter 177 - BoxNovel
Chapter 177: Good Bye Madame
Even till the next day, the Old Demon was still busy 'closing up'. Meanwhile, Yang Kai was attempting to build up the spirit medicine.
With his Unyielding Golden Body, the thing that was capable of absorbing a sea of energy, regardless of its type, he was not afraid to in his attempt to build up the medicine. After all, he knew it was not poisonous and it was not going to cause and conflict with his Qi.

After a period of time, he had finally completely built up the medicine; promoting him from Qi Transformation Third Stage to the Fourth Stage.

After arriving on Red cloud Island for two months, to be able to promote a level, this meant that the trip here was no entirely a waste.

Since the immortal soul was absorbed by the Old Demon and the treasure here all grasped by Yang Kai, he estimated that after a period of time, it will no longer be regarded as a restricted area for the Red Cloud Cultivators.

[Time to go!]

Yang Kai scaled back down the mountain and returned back to the seashore.

To leave Red Cloud Island, Yang Kai would need a boat. This issue made his head numb for all the contemplation as he knew building his own ship was an unreasonable task. With the only possibility of obtaining one was to steal from Red Cloud Sect, he had to arduously think of a method to obtain it.

[But, even if I manage to obtain an empty boat, how am I supposed to unanchor and steer get the boat off to sea?]

After pondering for some time, Yang kai suddenly heard the sound of rustling from a distant place. He tiled his head to focus on the sound and could hear someone gasping for breath, mixed with a struggling woman's cry for mercy.

Yang Kai's complexion immediately sank as he rushed towards that area.

Yang Kai made it to scene but was hiding behind the bushes to get a good analysis of the situation. [It's as I had guessed. Red Cloud Sect only sends in normal human being to his island in order to collect that Black Profound Fruit.]

The scene in front of him was just meters away, of a sturdy guy sitting on top of a woman, tearing her clothes off. The man was panting like a cow, laughing hysterically and obscenely as he proceeded. Meanwhile, the woman under him was struggling to get free but all was in vain as she does not have sufficient strength; only leaving her capable of crying for mercy.

[That man has an evil aura!]

Yang Kai flashed behind the man. With his foot placed neatly on that bastard's back, he kicked. It was so strong, that the man flew. Meanwhile, the woman under the man got free, and hurriedly gathered her clothes. With her body still trembling from the event, she hid behind Yang Kai for protection.

Once the man noticed that the ground had disappeared from under his feet, he wailed out in misery. It was when he finally got back to the ground, that he hurriedly stood up and stared at Yang Kai with an ominous light.

Both of his eyes turned scarlet as his face wrapped itself in hostility. It was obvious, at this point, that his mind was about to be consumed by the Demonic Qi emitting from his body. Even his nostrils were not giving off steam.

"Yes?" Yang Kai gave off a sigh. From the looks of this person's clothing, it was obvious that he was poor. It was highly likely that he had been thrown in and out of the island numerous times already. With such experiences, it was even more probable that his mind was losing its natural state and turning him into some beast. With all of this taken into consideration, Yang Kai did not wish to kill that man. Instead, the boy merely gave him a kick.

MARTIAL PEAK Continued 140-uptodate(ONGOING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara